Classical Music

Do you like Classical Music?

• Wooo Yup!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• Classical Music sucks BIG time!

• What do you mean classical, like, limp bizket right?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering if you have ever found yourself likeing Classical music? Cus I have, wondering about anyone else here, I doubt you lot do, anyways, my favs are Ride of the valkyries, the 4 sessions (all 4 of them) and Aire on a g string.

:scared:

Best answers
I really enjoy listening to classical music. I have about a 1 gig worth of it on my mp3 player.I can't give you names of my favourites though. I never pay attention to the names.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say I have any of it on my mp3 list right now. But I have in the past. I do enjoy classical music. And it is really good to listen to while studying.

Best answers
It isnt really classical, its contemporary something, but its like classical - Carl Orff - O fortuna

I love classical music, I took a music appreciation class and the book included a 3 disk cd collection of Classical Romantic and Baroque music...I listen to it all the time...especially when playing 1st person shooters :p

Best answers
I like some classical music but I am mostly into blues, jazz, alternative, industrial, instrumental, foreign, some rock, and anime. Don’t really know if anime is a real listing for music but there are a lot of good anime sound tracks out there. My favorite at the moment is the Cowboy Bebop Soundtracks, some of the Neon Genesis soundtracks are good also, like death.

Need some good names for blues and jazz bands if any of you know of any.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont play much anime music, only Naruto really, but I do play alot of normall japanase music, rock mostly, malice mizer is great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vited "nope" cause I haven't heard enough of it to form a good opinion.

Although I do listen to a small variety of other music like:

Poo rock, punk rock, metal, j-pop , j-rock, pop (very small bit o pop)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Classical music can be very good, I like orchestral versions of games by the orcestral game concert, it makes it sound very relaxing, plus it flows well :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you think the school makes me play in Concert Band :rolleyes:

I've always liked classical, and being able to play 3 concert instruments really makes me listen to it more and try to pick out the parts that I can play. Classical is great stuff.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I love classical music, although any orchestrated peice can fit the bill ;)
Now that you mention that, I'd agree. Classical-style (orchestrated) is always neat! There are some wicked arrangements of some songs out there for an orchestral or wind band setting.

*pulls out Final Fantasy 3 - Orchestrated Opera*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like actual classical as well as a love for movie sound tracks.

Best answers
there plenty of good classical music that i get from animes, like escaflowne, evangalion, and princess monenokay (i can't remember how to spell it :\ )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like classical music provided it is remixed :laff: , but seriouslt some classical is good but it varies like all things

on a quick note can we please call monoke by its correct name which is mononoke hime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
I love classical music, although any orchestrated peice can fit the bill ;)
exactly

/me goes back to listening to boston pops doing zelda theme

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
i like classical music provided it is remixed :laff: , but seriouslt some classical is good but it varies like all things

on a quick note can we please call monoke by its correct name which is mononoke hime
Its not the `correct` name, thats just the japanase name, soo mmmmeeeehhhh :talk:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will tell you now, NOTHING can beat a cello solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom