Classic ESF soundtrack

Best answers
Hey guys, I just want to know who is the composer of the classic songs in ESF soundtrack. Those esf1 to esf9 tracks.
Thanks in advance

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team page says someone named Lanethan.

On the subject of soundtracks, I really hope you guys put those original songs in it. Nothing will beat those tracks!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the subject of soundtracks, I really hope you guys put those original songs in it. Nothing will beat those tracks!
Yeah, they were pretty good. As much as i try i still can't remember the name of the band though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they were pretty good. As much as i try i still can't remember the name of the band though.
Not those >.>

He means the electric/techno tracks titled esf0 to esf9

What you are referring to are the 2 bands that we got songs from in 1.2. The faulty and Rusticate

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was referring to the original soundtrack. I wasn't a big fan of the new soundtracks that were included in the future releases, but I wouldn't be opposed to there being the two other soundtracks being included in the final release as well.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems i misread his post. You're right.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was referring to the original soundtrack. I wasn't a big fan of the new soundtracks that were included in the future releases, but I wouldn't be opposed to there being the two other soundtracks being included in the final release as well.
Well we would probably have to contact both bands about it again if we wanted that.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember i used to like a song.... satellite i think it was called.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The Faulty was awesome!! I even remembered the name of the band when I saw this thread! :) Hihi, good memories! Gonna check them out on Youtube! :)

I remember they reminded me of Linkin Park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom