class chating...

Best answers
hmmm....some time ago I played with Madd Dog on a server and well.......you know what happens during a Piccolo vs. Trunks can be(I'm Trunks)just don't ask who won cause two morons on each of our teams were busy PSing with full charged kames in rosat......:S

In the right hands Trunks is a valuable player,in the wrong hands its just being like a suicide bomber wothout his explosives ^^;

But I like Krillin,I like my disks with handicaps yknow ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
hmmm....some time ago I played with Madd Dog on a server and well.......you know what happens during a Piccolo vs. Trunks can be(I'm Trunks)just don't ask who won cause two morons on each of our teams were busy PSing with full charged kames in rosat......:S

In the right hands Trunks is a valuable player,in the wrong hands its just being like a suicide bomber wothout his explosives ^^;

Well thats a good way to put it. :laff:

Best answers
I think all the characters are the same.... because they can all block and if people know how to block (and there experts at it which i think is really stuipid because there whole esf life they have been using the art of blocking) then where all dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
I think all the characters are the same.... because they can all block and if people know how to block (and there experts at it which i think is really stuipid because there whole esf life they have been using the art of blocking) then where all dead.
I dont agree there are ways to get around a block wh**e.;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
I dont agree there are ways to get around a block wh**e.;)
Eye Lasers. Sonic was right, those things are absolutley deadly at long range. In like a couple of seconds my HP goes down to like 16 and the other guy was across the map.

Best answers
Lol just use ki blast. He has to let his guard down regually.;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man

lol sorry man I think that might of been me who was one of those guys. Did those guys also just run around the builiding randomly n stuff? cause i did that a couple of days ago in rosat and we kept blowing up the whole map.
but just outa curiosity what do any of these posts have to do with the topic?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No characters "suck", the game is well past being ballenced enough for someone to be good with any character. (Hey it's only Beta, of course it isn't going to be perfect.)
In the right hands, any character can be deadly.

Best answers
Well, personaly, I still think trunks is too weak.
He only has 1 advantage, he can transform very quickly so he becomes powerfull and with melee he is pretty deadly. But he should have some more powerfull beams. When i play with him and i powerstruggle with a burning attack against a kamehameha wave, I most of the time have no chance to win.

Gohan is cool, i like playing him, he transforms really quick and then his kamehameha wave and melee are very deadly. But when others like goku and vegeta transform, you have a smaller chance of winning cause their powerlevels are higher then yours (except if you are on a killing spree).

The characters are balanced but Trunks may be cool and you can play good with him and win but he definitely need some better and more pwoerfull attacks. :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is balanced enough that you can own with anyone, just as long as you know the melee system. I know sonic was saying about how he has a hard time with Mystic Krillin because he's so ridiculously fast, but I'm betting that he'd still dominate 90 percent of the servers with him or any other character.

This game is about the melee. If you're good at melee, you can win as anyone. Some characters are faster than others, have more HP than others, have better attacks than others, and on occasion, in a situation of very close or equal skill, that can make the difference. But it still isn't worth that much. It's true you can kamehameha-spam and get a huge score but bleh, that's a limited and unentertaining use.

It's true that at the moment trunks is at a pretty high disadvantage to the others but it's not so bad that I lose to people who completely suck.

btw: This thread is mind numbing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is try but I hope the meele system gets better.

BTW was the game built around Meele?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee is the main part of this game. It's the determing factor of who's better than who. Throwing in the occasional beam is part of skill, but beams are nowhere near as important anymore.

Nobody was the best in Alpha, when all there was was beams, it was just random blasting, hoping that you could get someone in the back or that you were stronger than them so you could win the power struggle. Without melee that's basically what this game would be like; rather stupid and pointless.

Best answers
Some people take melee the same as beams. They depend on there power level and just keep swooping. Then they say stuff like melee sux lol.... because they dont know that you need to do differant things (skill) then just swoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom