class chating...

Best answers
well not exactly but close i like finalflash better u get bigbang and final flash when u turn ssj with vegeta :]

Best answers
what game are yall talking about anywayZ, i know its about DBZ but what game are yall talking about?:confused:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is uhhh the ESF forum. *scratches head* *looks at avatar* *scratches head again*

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I like to go Krillen purely for the laughs. I start off weak, get beaten around alot and put up a pretty good fight. My transformation bar finally fills after a lot of fighting and as I press the Z button, my screen is lit up by a message to all who apose me..

Isn't life grand? :laff:

Best answers
well i think cell is kind of cheap bcuz he has alot of good moves like special beam cannon etc

Best answers
but his attacks are weaker than as if you were the 'original owner' of the attack

Best answers
off topic: ur avatar is kinda wierd
on topic: yeah i guess he also has low ki off topic: ur avatar is kinda wierd

Best answers
off topic: erm its ok

on topic: lets get back on topic...ya cell does have low ki i forgot to mention

Best answers
O_O yup but he does have a good move, freiza disk but then again when ur the ower of the move who is freiza for freiza disk he does have a deathballO_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I play frieza I might use 1 disc every 30 minutes or so, and I don't just hold onto it. I usually throw it like a destructo disc. Frieza's only decent signature move is his finger lasers, and I feel dirty using the alternate fire... it's overpowered. So what I'll do is mix melee with his regular laser for bonus damage without having to track my opponent with eye lasers. When I get the death ball I pretty much spam that... It would seem to do more damage than any of the other ball attacks, perhaps just under the spirit bomb, but since I can easily charge up at least 2 death balls in the time it takes to fire one easily-blockable spirit bomb, there's really no contest.

Best answers
only 1 throw? i use a disk for about an hour cuz i just summon it back to me with alt fire

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
well...the strongest by far is vegeta when he goes ssj....
True, the PL of Vegeta rises like the sun in the morning when he's SSJ. that's why i play him ... :idea:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I hate using Vegeta before he can go SSJ. All you get to use is Gallit Gun. :scared:
I can't wait until Beta 1.1 gives us Renzoku Energy Dan. :D

Best answers
They should give Vegeta that "Special Ki blast" like in the first release. It's a Ki blast but it deals more damage to the enemy and has a bigger explosion radius.
That should atleast give him a some kind of advantage.

My favorite characters is Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Goku and Buu.... not because of his lame big starting PL, because he has the cool candy attack move. And his Buuuuuu sounds are so funny. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom