Clash: Super vs. DBZ

Best answers
I've been wondering about this and I'm sure people will love to
post their thoughts on it too:

Who would win a classic battle between Superman and (your choice of most powerful DBZ character)?

Unless they're actually labelled, call the top one "Superman"
and the bottom one "DBZ"

Note:

--I say DB"Z", though you may read "classic" however you like.

--"Joining forces" is cute, and doesn't address the question.

--Ki blasts are perfectly legal, though remember that Superman is
a sharp (if somewhat old-fashioned) fellow, and perfectly capable
of coming up with new applications of his strength. I'm not suggesting that he would *learn* how to manipulate ki (not a lot of Martial Arts in Smallville) but creativity in his counters to various attacks would be encouraged. E.G. "Supercompressed wave of air" attack from a supersonic clap, etc.

--One at a time, fellas: he's "Super", not "Invincible"

--YES, everybody gets to use ALL their abilities
(yes, that includes instant transmission)....
(yes, that includes regeneration)....
(yes, that actually includes ALL the DBZ abilities)....
(please don't mention it, but yes, that includes the
"change-into-food" ability)

To the moderator: I didn't mean to double post, but I forgot the poll option. Feel free to kill the original (just a thread)

Best answers
dude superman would be JUST BLOWN AWAY BY just and SSJ. Superman had trouble with DOOMSDAY and doomsday cant even leave a crater!

Chibi Goten could take him to school!

Best answers
yajarobi could beat superman

ok maybe not but almost any DBU char could beat up Superman like goku jr

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously, i dont think ol Superman could survive a hit from from even Freiza Saga vegeta. But vegeta is god so its nott that important.

Best answers
It would be a very good fight because if any of you remember, doomsday and superman were fighting so hard that when they punched they were knocking out windows in skyscrapers and buildings in their area, and notice how superman can fly in outer space? I dont see goku doing that.:p and also do any of you seeing goku or freeza flying so fast around earth that they can turn back time (even though that seems cheesy), and that was while he was angry, I dont see goku getting that much stronger and fast by getting angry..do you?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soup's got plenty of defense, but the Z warriors can move faster than light (as well as superman). The offence is where Soup's lacking.

Best answers
lol only one person voted for " Soup "

Krillin at the beginning of the freiza saga could who0p Superman ;)

Best answers
Wait a minute, I thought that only Goku could move at the speed of light. None of them can move faster than light. (Which is itself problematic.. why doesn't he teach anyone else that technique??!!)
Don't they just move faster than the eye can follow, which is definitely within Supe's range. A bullet in flight might as well be invisible to us, but there's a big difference b/n its speed and that
of light.
Supe's generally just a restrained guy; he doesn't generally set out to "destroy/kill" his opponents, and that's why we almost never see him giving a fight his all.
I agree with Cucumba on the defense/offense issue though, Supe's hasn't really developed his offense enough (but then he's never really had to).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm... sad...very..sad

/me walks away wondering what the worlds comeing to these days

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's mentioned in DB that zanzoken is actually them moving faster than light. Piccolo tells goku that Radditz moves faster than light. Either way, neither the Z warriors nor Superman could move faster than light without causing dire gravity problems for the Earth.

And Akuma . . . WTH are you blathering about, your the "Third Akuma" :\ :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
And Akuma . . . WTH are you blathering about, your the "Third Akuma" :\ :p

true... but I dont like superman -.-:D

u stupid green thing :p

... DONT BANNN MEEEEE:cry:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'm going to be using the Doomsday battle as a reference point..

Yes, that was a powerful battle..they blew out skyscrapers..

Whooptiy-Crapbuckets....The battles in DBZ do so much more..
While Doomsday WAS powerful, he DID make Supey bleed without kryptonyte, he isn't powerful in comparison to, say, Furiza or Cell.

A fight I'd LOVE to see is Furiza or Cell vs Superman.....
Supey's fast..he's strong....but he's not THAT fast, or THAT strong..
These people have the ability to destroy planets at the bat of an eye...and they're more than physically strong enough to beat superman until he bleeds.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The little Chaozu could take on Superman and win, and he looks like a little clown midget :/

Best answers
Well if anyone noticed kryptonite is superman's only weakness.....ONLY weakness, yeah they may be able to push superman around like he is a little school boy, but they would get tired....then thats when superman takes advantage...and yes..im the only guy who voted superman o_o

Best answers
Does anyone remember the 2nd superman movie where those three criminals bust out of that dimension and fly to earth from outer space? Well if you remember that chick from the group saying something like thing "The closer we get to this sun the more UNLIMITED powers we get.", oh, and also tell me this, does anyone EVER remember superman not being able to pick something up, or hey, throw thousands of nuclear missiles into the sun all at once?:p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by resentment
Well if anyone noticed kryptonite is superman's only weakness.....ONLY weakness, yeah they may be able to push superman around like he is a little school boy, but they would get tired....then thats when superman takes advantage...and yes..im the only guy who voted superman o_o
yeah..your theory is pretty....worthless.
Doomsday didnt have any kryptonite at all.and he beat Supey.
He made him bleed..he broke him..

If somebody like Doomsday, who is comparitviley weak when you put him up against the Z Fighters....Supey just can't compare.

Plus..you can't count the movies...we're comparing comic to manga..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I thought Doomsday had some kryptonite in him . . . I don't follow it enough to be sure.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Nope, I don't think he did..

Me and and a bunch of my friends used to talk about comc books during my printmaking art class last year...

a whole half-year of comic book talk.....the teacher would even get in on it, too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom