Clans

Best answers
Hi i was just wonderinG if there were any clanSs recruiting (since esforces.com still dont got their link page up ) - no offence - well about my skills i think im pretty though i win from most people my best techniques are melee mostly teleport secondary melee with small beams . generic beam , ki blast .. Well if ur looking for someone good reply this thread plz ;)

-=p.S sorry if i put this in the wrong verb i just wasnt sure where to put it .. =-

Best answers
Well I've started a clan recently... it's for european based players, just add me to msn or send me an e-mail or something and we'll trial you! That's up to you!
~]HD[~Clan

Best answers
Dark__Gohan said:
Hi i was just wonderinG if there were any clanSs recruiting (since esforces.com still dont got their link page up ) - no offence - well about my skills i think im pretty though i win from most people my best techniques are melee mostly teleport secondary melee with small beams . generic beam , ki blast .. Well if ur looking for someone good reply this thread plz ;)

-=p.S sorry if i put this in the wrong verb i just wasnt sure where to put it .. =-
yo Dark Gohan played you yesterday with you're skill you should create your own clan or play on clan servers and get headhunted. if i was into clans and had one you would be first on the list.

Best answers
I REALLY don't wanna osund like a begginer, but whatare the point in clans? and how do you join em? and once you have join, what happens? :confused:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.apeforums.vze.com
(use a Mozilla product or a pop-up blocker)

We want QUALITY people. Only come if you are serious about bieng serious.

Best answers
Idealistically:

clans are a group of people that have the same interest in a game/activity that come together and help one another out so that they may better themselves. Competition between clans is held to see who has achieved higher skill levels and can learn from the other clans to better themselves

Realistically:

Beat the crap out of everyone without your name tag

I think i have summed up the meaning of a clan...Right?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate17, warning for spam.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Idealistically:

clans are a group of people that have the same interest in a game/activity that come together and help one another out so that they may better themselves. Competition between clans is held to see who has achieved higher skill levels and can learn from the other clans to better themselves

Realistically:

Beat the crap out of everyone without your name tag

I think i have summed up the meaning of a clan...Right?
thanks, I wouldnt mind joinin one, I dont know how to judge my skill level and as long as it doesnt take away any time in my life/school, its aight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom