Clans: Elitest or just for fun?

Best answers
Hmm, when I play esf I like to have fun. It makes it kind of hard when you join a server and there are a few clan guys, not saying any names (| : : Z : :| :)) that even though they are good, must make the impression on everyone else. I am new to the game and when a guy pummels me up and down, myself not being able to stand up and then repeatidly call me a noob..it gets a bit annoying.

I'm not a bad player...but it does kind of annoy me when someone with their mouse roller bound to teleport beats me then spams noob at me..will this unfriendly behavior ever stop? :(

I even joined a server today, apparently this Optional guy is an admin, and he goes so far as to kill me, gag me, and move my avatar for me while saying, "guess who's the admin noob?". This a reflection of the clan? :). Don't have to answer, just posting this to releave some frustration :).

I suppose me posting this isn't very mature at all..but..I just feel like showing a bit of what my experience with certain segments of the ESF community has been like. Thanks for viewing and do feel free to close this thread and whatever else :).
------------------------------------------------------------------
Just noticied something, he bound my primary attack (mouse1) to /kill. He also made it where I can't walk, I can fix this. Just hopes this shows their clan's policy :).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well just expect to get beaten up if you enter a clan server, or any server for that matter. just get on their good side and dont make the admin mad, and maybe they wont be so mean.(not pointing any fingers)

Best answers
I don't mind getting beaten up, I kind of expect it :). I just don't appreciate unfriendly people. This guy had the nerve to say that he didn't have anything against me on one server when it was occupied by an admin whom he did not know well, but when it comes to their personal server he considered it time to show his true face :). I really hope for a response from him :), (| : : Z : : | Optional {ssj3}) :).

Best answers
WEll i'm in a clan.. but it's just for fun, yeah we have some talented people but i can't say we are all l337. but as you said some clan members take their job too serieus, forgetting it's a game and people play it for fun.

Now i can tell you i've been beaten around, but the most hilarius thing i ever saw was a clan member (won't name people or clans, due i still got some respect for them) who realy thought he was it.. man he was so ... damn funny. He was a 0 pinger (host) and realy thought he was good (but considdering the block spam) he wasn't realy.. man ... just funny.. i fought him 10 times and won 7 :p... ahwell not bad for an avarage player of my caliber.

Best answers
Yea, I had a nice guy invite me into AD, but I'm already in a half-life clan and it wouldn't be right for me to just join another while in that one :). ESF is good to play for fun though :)

Best answers
Saiyan City, correct? He probably had a reason- such as you breaking a rule. Or he may have had a bad day or something... But I have a strange feeling your not telling the whole story, because optional isnt like that.

Best answers
[Z : : | Optional {ssj3}) :). [/b]
Optional SSJ3 eh? well u obviously have the wrong optional. For one me being a Z memeber i know optional pretty well and he would never act like that. There has been a person (Devil) who has been impersonating the Z's making them seem like *******s and look bad. Im guessing it was devil because optionals tag is not {ssj3} it is {ssj4u} so u must have the wrong guy.

*edit* i was referring to the one u claim u saw in the personal server, since devil does not have admin privledges in Saiyan City

Best answers
Ok, here we go. The optional I saw either messed with my settings or Auron did. This happened apon me entering the server without even saying a word. He saw my name and said, "haha noob, guess who's admin". Then he made a complete..hmm..butt out of himself with his actions :).

This was in the Saiyan City server, he isn't listed as an admin and I know Auron was there too, so it may of been him/her. If you want to kick or ban me, FINE, but all I can say is don't mess with my options for no reason at all. It's very annoying. Optional is about the same on my list of favorites as those people that crash the servers, i.e. This guy named Blaze....that's another topic I guess.

Best answers
Crashes servers? Yep. You got the wrong guy. Devil has been posing as him lately, all the way back when him and I were in TM.
And his tag is {ssj4u} as mystic said. Devil has a new script or something I think. All he has to do now is type Freeze and it overflows the server faster than admin-mod can counter it I think. So...becareful. Also don't assume someone is who they say they are, anyone can easily pose as someone else.

Best answers
maybe that is a bit offtopic if so sorry, but im pretty sure the devil guy has anything against the |::Z::|-clan cause yesterday i played esf and then a guy called |::Z::| Optional {ssj4u} or something like that came into the server, and 3 sec after he entered a message appeared, dont remember what it was, and then the server crashed, so |::Z::| watch out for him

Best answers
No, he basically has a grudge or something on Opty, I dont know why...but, hes been going around with Optional's name for quite some time now... Then again...he has started posing as |::Z::| Halorin.....Am I next?! o_O!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok you've got the wrong guy... the person u're talking about is Devil, not optional or haorin.. i've got confirmations of this via screenshots of their unique ID's and they didn't match those of Opty or Hal.... so you can cal m down now, whoever it was, wasn't a |::Z::| member...

And next time you feel frustrated about -A- particular ESF player, don't bring it out on the forums, as I have seen such threads being closed before.... Either PM the person's clan leader or PM a team member if you have a complaint....

Best answers
I know the clan I am in we play for fun. But lately I freestyle because I want to improve my own abilities.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, yes, Devil has been impersonating me for a while now...

Lol, its kind of my fault cause Devil kept crashing PT server a long time ago when I was in TM. This annoyed me a lot, so I decided to rape him about, oh 15 times, after each time he crashed the server. After a while he would leave, I did this about 10 times. After that, he started to impersonate me...

And, if you do not believe he has impersonated me, read this thread. Read the very last post by Hsu.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18875

And by the way WillKillForFood, considering you were calling me a noob and suiciding whenever I tried to kill you, you shouldn't be suprised that I gagged and slayed you.

Best answers
Hmm, you are completely wrong Optional. Seeing as you beat me in fighting..why would it make sense for me to call you a noob? You on the other hand gagged me and played with my settings..showing your..obvious maturity. Then I rejoined the server to tell you I made a thread about it and you kicked me :).

You all seem confused about what I was saying, that was completely off topic with the freezing guy. Didn't say it was optional :).

Groovy, why take it to pm? I had an honest remark I wanted to make to everyone. If you read my thread, I believe I said something like, "Thanks for viewing and do feel free to close this thread and whatever else :)."
ESF does have a pretty bad community though. About two-thirds of it is very rude..including the party in question Optional :). I guess I can be an optimist and say atleast one-third are fun to play with :). Although, I had someone cuss me out today because I wanted to talk while playing ESF...Guess that is another topic though.

Well, if this is to be closed then let it be. It doesn't bother me at all :). Glad to have recieved feedback though.

Best answers
Hmm, you are completely wrong Optional. Seeing as you beat me in fighting..why would it make sense for me to call you a noob? You on the other hand gagged me and played with my settings..showing your..obvious maturity. Then I rejoined the server to tell you I made a thread about it and you kicked me :).

You all seem confused about what I was saying, that was completely off topic with the freezing guy. Didn't say it was optional :).

Groovy, why take it to pm? I had an honest remark I wanted to make to everyone. If you read my initial post, I believe I said something like, "Thanks for viewing and do feel free to close this thread and whatever else :)."
ESF does have a pretty bad community though. About two-thirds of it is very rude..including the party in question Optional :). I guess I can be an optimist and say atleast one-third are fun to play with :). Although, I had someone cuss me out today because I wanted to talk while playing ESF...Guess that is another topic though.

Well, if this is to be closed then let it be. It doesn't bother me at all :). Glad to have recieved feedback though.
-------------------------------------------
Shesh..so many typing errors.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Willkillforfood:

I really don't want to get involved in this... this is between you and optional, sort it out yourself... the reason I wanted you two to take it into PM's is coz I knew this would eventually turn into flaming and reading comments from both of you, it's almost there....
And just because you put in 100 :) 's in your post doesn't mean you are not being rude yourself... rudeness is something that comes from insinuation and that is exactly what you are doing. Same goes to optional. Both of you grow up, it is not worth the effort to argue on matters like who called who a noob... this game is for one freaking purpose - FUN... so stick with it and start playing.... :-\

Best answers
very well said... but how come no one ever complains when i beat them?? :S

Best answers
Well I know some memeber get frustated fast in |::Z::| but optionnal is ok and auron too. I didn't saw devil, but well...Why he stays in the clan if he crashes server? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom