Clank [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fixed it up a bit. Messing aroundw ith the proportions mostly, and made a nice pose and render for it ^_^. Its supposed to make him look more bad ass. What do you think?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The blur makes my eyes hurt, but other then that it looks really really nice :).

Best answers
im sorry to say this but i think the model isnt all that great because the shapes hes made out of arent that far off of default shapes for max. if you really wanna test your self make a person or characters that has human like body so you are manipulating the shapes more than how you barely did here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not testing my skills at all right now :p. Im just making clank cause he pwns. And as you can see he IS a very simple character. And sorry about the blur, i was just using my focus teqnique, i think i used a bit too much blur though. Heres one with no blur and a little hand skin alteration:

I cant help if the character im making isnt very complex.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Very very pimp, the new one looks much better. I always wanted to model clank myself, jsut never got aroudn to it :'(. But very accurate model, great job, keep it up!!

Best answers
in lightwave when rendring quads you get these weird "cut outs" sometimes, but this has nothing to do with yours I think cause in that render the head shows some weird bumpiness, wich isn't normal for a smooth robot I guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAY! Here i got again putting a nothin project on "hold".

Im gonna hold of on this and start a ratchet model.
Since school started for me its been a bit difficult to
be on the PC as much as i usually am. So im gonna
do a ratchet model with basic or 2nd level armour.
Dunno yet, if a Mod wants to, just close this for now.
When i start this up again i will create a new thread.

Cya soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom