cl_flush...

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so this is the problem when i play 1.2 or .1.3 i get something like this cl_flushendetety... every 1 min and its anoying cuz when it shows it lags for 3-4 sec, before didnt get this message maybe once in 3 weeks. But when i create my server i dont get that problem !?

Anyone knows about this...?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, horrible memories of that. I don't remember how to fix it though... Try using the magical "Search" button of this forum, and you may find your answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to have the same problem, go on the steam site and type cl_flushentitypacked (i think this was it ) in search then look at the results and you'll get console comands i remember

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Grega is right you are suffering from packet loss probably most likely due to congested bandwidth on your isp's local server. i say that because you have the problem only occasionally. i will guess it is during peak internet user hours 6-10pm, or weekends that this is the biggest problem for you."

As i said i didnt get this before only once in 3 weeks now i am getting it every min. And only when i join in server i dont get it when i create server
so it cant be congested bandwidth.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
"Grega is right you are suffering from packet loss probably most likely due to congested bandwidth on your isp's local server. i say that because you have the problem only occasionally. i will guess it is during peak internet user hours 6-10pm, or weekends that this is the biggest problem for you."

As i said i didnt get this before only once in 3 weeks now i am getting it every min. And only when i join in server i dont get it when i create server
so it cant be congested bandwidth.
I have EXACTLY the same problem.. which made me want to quit esf.
Dear slofreak. when you create a server you don't lag.. cause its near you. in your pc -_-'
Anyway IF someone could help us..sometimes i just have to make my rates horrble low so i can play the game .. cl_cmdrate 30, cl_updaterate 30 , rate 9999....
THAT is the reason i am pissed. 3 weeks now...ffs..

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all it does to me is makes it more laggy sound go laggy playing gets laggy...
yea i got 1 com on lan sharing same network but i disable it i even disable all sharing files and none program is running when i play.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
all it does to me is makes it more laggy sound go laggy playing gets laggy...
yea i got 1 com on lan sharing same network but i disable it i even disable all sharing files and none program is running when i play.
If you got dsl try these : rate 75000
cl_cmdrate 30 , cl_updaterate 20
Works on me..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's because of your internet conexion it's to bad to give all the info about the game there

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it's because of your internet conexion it's to bad to give all the info about the game there

cable 3mb per sec...
i tryed that: rate 75000, cl_cmdrate 30 , cl_updaterate 20
acctualy it did worked yesterday i only got the flush message only 1 time and on the start when i joined.
Today same story every min...
is there in regedit something i can change to give all connection process to esf and all others like firewall that take just a lil connection?

grrrr it makes me so mad when i play i and we are spining around and chasing who is gonna get who i get cl_flush****.. or when i am trying to survive with 1 hp and i am doing all sort of things and just when he is powering up i need to attack than laaaaag cl_fluuuush...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom