Cinematic Special Moves

Best answers
This Idea is probably difficult. My idea is to have each character have a special bar that build up by hitting or successiful kills. when that reaches full, they get to use one selected beam which well be extremely poweriful attack that pause and kinda looks like the transformations. Maybe with music and some speech.

This Choosen Beam (like Final Flash, depending on the character) will pretty much take out 1/3 of the map unless people block or something to that degree, this being very poweriful it wont be somthing that can be achieved every 5 mins.

Its not one of those idea that can easily be put in a game, I dont know how to code or model, so from what i see It must be extremely difficult, but If it could be done Id think it would enchance the game.

Best answers
I am indifferent about this idea it has its goods and bads. I like the really powerful attack idea but not the 1/3 of the map and if they do if you get killed it should take away from that bar that your building up to use your power attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
execpt for the fact that u would get the snot killed out of u when u had to sit there and make a speach and would be a waste of time when u could shoot a normal strong attack and take out 1/3 of the map its almost a usefull idea

Best answers
Ok then the Whole map, It was just a estimated figure, but I mean damages like 1/3 of the map, I dont know. but since its like tthe transformation some attack wont work, maybe cause your Ki raise far past the othe players like from 1 mil to 10mil, plus its not gonig to be like a minute to pull off maybe 15 secs, Its wont be easy to pull off, its more like something to master like melee.

Ill think of something that will my work, Id just put the Idea out there for others to expand it or tear it apart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad idea, kind of like the alpha bar in street fighter alpha ( the original one was the best). But 1/3 of the map? no, thats way too powerful, the explosion size shouldn't kill everyone, and if it is THAT powerful, it should take an enourmous amount of time to get your bar up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom