• Vice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, who do you think would win?

(Falcoon Art owns...)
I vote for Vice, here are my reasons...

Considering her past, she is an Orochi. And she is more powerful than Chun Li as far as strength goes. But hey, just cause she has power doesn't mean she is slow. Her Outrage (Her version of the Lightning Kicks) is performed faster than Chun Li's, AND she can do it in the air.

Not to mention her fighting style is a Mix of Aikido & Judo. And those power bombs... She's like an overpowered Cammy. Not to mention her crazy & insane personality (way more interesting than Chun Li's - but lets not get into a personality battle :p).

VOTE & COMMENT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL, sorry for double post - but can someone rename the thread to Chun Li vs. Vice?

I was goinna make it to Ryu vs. Terry but I realized I already done it once in this place... So I change it to Chun Li vs. Vice and I forgot to rename it :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could have just edited your former post to say that. you know the rules, so dont do it.

whoever made those drawings ****ed up chun-li's face something hardcore >_>

and she is my fav of the two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did edit my post, but the topic name didn't change. It changed but only from within the thread not as everybody saw it on the outside. It was still Terry vs. Ryu on the "Video Gaming" index...

Anyway... Yah, 4/2 And no comments -_- thaaats nice :\

And by the way thats Falcoon Art... Hese done art for both Street Fighter and King of Fighters 2003 (The art you see in the gallery of 2003 is his art).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should have pmed a modorator, you know that. so dont argue.

and he still messed up her face >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xenogias said:
Considering her past, she is an Orochi. And she is more powerful than Chun Li as far as strength goes. But hey, just cause she has power doesn't mean she is slow. Her Outrage (Her version of the Lightning Kicks) is performed faster than Chun Li's, AND she can do it in the air.

Not to mention her fighting style is a Mix of Aikido & Judo. And those power bombs... She's like an overpowered Cammy. Not to mention her crazy & insane personality (way more interesting than Chun Li's - but lets not get into a personality battle :p).
No need for me to say anything, you explained it perfectly.

My vote goes for Vice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
and he still messed up her face >_>
Falcoon did the official art for King of Fighters 2003, those two pics of Chun Li & Vice are like some of his "Underground" work. Also I think he did the art for Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.

I dont know much about Falcoon, but this is what I have been told (And the art style does look alot like the ones you see in 3rd Strike & in KOF03).

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Vice got the Orochi blood so she would own Chun-Li ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chun li would mangle her. you forget chun li has an anti air move which is not as circumstancial as vices, not to mention she has way more setups and can play rushdown and turtle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, aikedo is a defensive form, so if her style is indeed a cross between aikedo and judo, then its likely to not be very aggressive at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
chun li would mangle her. you forget chun li has an anti air move which is not as circumstancial as vices, not to mention she has way more setups and can play rushdown and turtle.
You clearly dont know who Vice is :laff:
She comes from The King of Fighters. She can force you into blocking a j.LK and you can do her Grab Super Move immediately after forcing the enemy to block (meaning if they block your jumping LK they already marked their grave). I dont see Chun Li doing any set ups like that, and for a Character who can jump so High she has horrible cross ups compared to characters like Ken.

Any character has a Rushdown & Turtle tactic, even Zangief, Remy and Guile can rush you down. Especially since KOF Characters are based on Rush Down. Also Vice has an Aerial Super Move (First Air Grab Super in any 2D Fighter), And it also has a pretty long grab distance. So she can play with Chun Li in the air (then she also has the Aerial Lightning Kicks...)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me this is a question about flexible clothing. Just look at Vice, how exactly is she ment to fight in such a stiff rigid long dress? Chun Li is able to move freely and show off her underwear at any given moment, that is what wins this fight.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chun Li all the way.

Also, that artwork looks nothing like Chun Li (The face, I mean).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan thats not really what Vice wears in The King of Fighters or any other games shes in, she wears a more loose dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom