Chrsitian Fighters is now opened

Best answers
And we are going for infinite members and we have a website already at this address http://www.freewebs.com/christian_fighters/ and if you want to join go to the forums and to the thread Application Questions at the bottom and do what it says

edit: sorry for double posting I forgot about this =/

Best answers
well thats peachy n all but plz dont double post. Use the EDIT button that is located on the bottom right of ur post. Sound good? ok thas cool. :D

Best answers
yeah....mods are straight in here...
anyways, all I'm trying to post in here is to show ppl that a clan like this has arrived in the esf community...that's all....and you guys started to flame and argue ans stuff...lol

Best answers
DBZ was based on christianity and so are most games and television shows.......if a christian wasn't allowed to play ESF then a ton of the world wouldn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is everyone acting like people are trying to say no u cant play or make a clan?

only thing anyone has said is why bother

and how is dbz based on christianity i think u have ur after lifes mixed up... o_O dbz is based on the old chinese ( i think its chinese anyway ) view on after life

thats why u get king yamma and all thoes people

Best answers
Its based on when you die if your good you got o heaven and if your bad you go to hell.

Best answers
Yeah alot of things rip off the Bible like movies, tv shows, books, pretty much everything

Oh and to answer the question "whats the point?" is simple, the Holy Ghost led us to

Best answers
aaaannnnnddd closed...(well thats what cucumba is gonna do) First hit it with the ALL MIGHTY Nerf Bat THEN closed. :laff: Ty what a waste of a thread. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Shouldn't have post it in the esf forum...too many flamers

Best answers
Well where else would u post it in order to get ppl to know about it? So anyway ya well hmm.. :scared: *waits for the bat* :scared:

Best answers
True...no place to tell ppl except here...I just donno how the MOG can be so strong...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morrone, DBZ isn't based off Christianity. The idea of "nice people go here, bad people go here" isn't really a "Christians called it" thing. If you'll notice, YuYu Hakusho has -=the SAME=- idea of afterlife as DBZ. King Yama sitting at his desk, his horned ogre helpers, etc. I'm sure it was or possibly is an established religion of some kind that existed and/or exists... somewhere in Asia. I honestly have no idea EXACTLY what religion it is, maybe that Chinese one, maybe Shintoism, I have no clue. Either way... you get the drift.

ND...MOG will win its matches using the power of purity and good will towards mankind, of course :laff:

Best answers
You are in MOG too?? I just don't get it...the MOG clan plays HL mods like dod and cs...esf is a HL mod too and no body accepts my clan...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, this is one of the funniest things i ever heard. now im christian and all but this idea is just dumb.... y does it matter if ur christian, anyone should be allowed to be in a clan, i mean comon, its for a video game. and uh christian fighters, i dunno. arent christians not sopost to kill other poeple and fight(yea i know its in a video game but still, the name christaian fighters is a oxy moron, its like saying ewre fighting a "holy war in gods name"). well thats all i can say without being flamed (i probly will still get flamedfor what i just said but ok whatever)

Best answers
Wrong.....is George bush a christin? Yes and he always having war against ppl...is that ironic?? LOL

Best answers
Hitokiri, hell and heaven didn't come from a man, it came from God and religion is man made anyway so bringing that in is irrelavant, and killing in video games is ok because your not killing anyone, if you read the Bible there are many wars and don;t say God likes killing people because He has a plan and a reason for everything

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. I think I have had just about enough of all this. This topic could go on forever about religion and it will never come to a conclusion.

The whole point of the thread was lost long ago. So I think we got the idea that you started a christian clan. End of story.

closed

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Furthermore, I don't want to see any more questions or kaiboshes placed on anybody's religion. It doesn't matter how many qualms, questions, beefs, or suggestions to make to anybody on their choice of religion, this is not the place to discuss it. When you post, it should adhere to the AUP, or disciplinary action will be taken accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom