Chrsitian Fighters is now opened

Best answers
If anyone of you heard of the clan MOG (man of god), it's a clan for christians and they play lots of hl mods...well as an ex-leader of Neo Clan, me and Christian Soldier left and started a clan that's about the same as the MOG, but we only play ESF...the clan name is CF (christian fighters)...ciao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Christian" the religion? Or only "Chrisitian" the name? Well, if you're reffering to the religion, I think that's pretty funny. :laff: Are christians even allowed to play games like ESF? Unless it's saving an animal or something. :rolleyes:

*But if it's a clan where people by the name Christian can join, then that's pretty USELESS! Anyone can lie to you and say their name is Christian. :S

Best answers
To answer ur question Mystix yes we can play games like ESF. Im a christian and i still play this game. I go to church every Sunday (i missed 1 sunday which sucked :( ) Some ppl blow this whole bible thing out of proportion. Yes everyone has their beliefs and thats fine, but mine say this game is ok as well as anyother game that is violent. I watch rated R movies etc. I also watch Kenshin show (jap) and thats really damn violent but ya know what? there rnt any rules that say i cant. So yes i believe its ok to play games like this. :D :yes:

V'

Best answers
My question is this and this only. Why did you make a clan only for christians? Isint that a bit discrimination like. Go ahead satan take my life. ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-- points to AUP terms about "religeous slurring"

Tread lightly, don't like it? Don't post.

Best answers
;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/

*Here's your friendly reminder not to spam up topics. Please don't do it again.* - ET

Best answers
V' said:
My question is this and this only. Why did you make a clan only for christians? Isint that a bit discrimination like. Go ahead satan take my life. ;)
Well they have the freedom to do that. I mean y not? You guys start clans that only players that r better or as good as u. Its kinda of the same thing dont u think?? i mean its like starting a server called n00bs only or Elite players only. Y do that?? Also that last sentence was just like :scared: wtf u talking about V???

Best answers
Me and ND felt led by the Holy Ghost to do this for a long time and we finaly did so it is God's will and must be done and also NeLo being a christian means you are a light of the world and not down with the lost doing what they are doing just so you know ;)

Best answers
If Christians can't play games like esf, then christian can't play almost all the pc games then...lol God give freedom to ppl, even christians to choose what they want, or God has turn us all in to christians already...lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is why god decided to send curses down in egypt and killed thousands of innocent children :rolleyes:

Best answers
The reason God sent plagues on the Ehyptains is because the Pharoah wouldn't listen so don't critisize what God does because He is a just and merciful God

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christian said:
The reason God sent plagues on the Ehyptains is because the Pharoah wouldn't listen so don't critisize what God does because He is a just and merciful God
which is why he killed abunch of people that had nothing to do with the pharoah

i know the whole story and its impossible to say he is merciful and kind if u read that story

Best answers
Hibiki stay on topic ur a mod and ur going off topic man. Plus everyone has their beliefs so plz dont start in a religious flame. Its easy to see that ur not a believer and u probably hate him but that gives u no right to change other ppls beliefs so plz once again stay on topic ad just leave it as is..thank you. :] :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
Hibiki stay on topic ur a mod and ur going off topic man. Plus everyone has their beliefs so plz dont start in a religious flame. Its easy to see that ur not a believer and u probably hate him but that gives u no right to change other ppls beliefs so plz once again stay on topic ad just leave it as is..thank you. :] :yes:
isnt that totaly jumping to conclusions?

it is possible to have an arguement with out it being a flame or hating someone :rolleyes:

besides i can see that almost every single other post in this topic has been about relegion and not really about the clan it self and there for continuing to talk abou it when u and others have been talking about the exact same thing

so if ur gonna say dont be off topic its a good idea to make sure the topic isnt already talking about that

Best answers
Actually my posts were on topic basically..except for my first post. THat i agree was a lil off topic. BUT it was answering something that was in a way ontopic. My other post WAS on topic. But since then it just went down hill from then on. So if u will excuse me i am done talking about this. Plz refrain from continuing this discussion. Guys go for it. It doest matter what ppl say u r allowed to start a clan like that. :] :yes:

Btw i dont want to get hit wit the ALL MIGHTY nerf bat that Cucumba has!! :cry:
so afraid of that thing! Whoa did i just see it wizz by me head?? :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it was ever a question if they could or could not make it

theres no laws againts clans or how there made or who makes them

Best answers
The way i see it is you if know there isnt such a thing as things like the force,pokemon,magic,or supers saiyins then there is nothing wrong with being a christian and watching shows like that,but when you start being weird and always going around saying "kamehamaha!"or chanting spells from one of the harry porter books thats when it becomes a problem.And hibiki yes God sometimes isnt so mericful,but if you read all the bible you will see he is just and merciful,But some people he goes off on just for lieing!If you have ever read to one were the guys who lie and then they get hit by lighting

Best answers
Hey guys how many ppl r u shooting for?? Also is there like gonna be a website etc? 1 last question..r u skilled? :D

Best answers
God is very just and merciful, He gave everyone many chances and those "innocent children" are in heaven if they were innocent because they cant be held accountable for their sins yet so wheres the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom