Chrono Trigger +New Game

Best answers
Can someone give me a CT save were is +New Game if it's possible, it happends when u win all the game. I win all the game but +New Game gone and all the saves gone. Thats damn. :]

Im sorry if it's illegal. :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, RPGs are a very personal thing.. I would feel very weird playing with someone else's savegame. And yes, I do know that a New Game Plus on CT starts from the beginning.. but you'd have all the items the other person did. It'd just be.. weird for me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
For me, RPGs are a very personal thing.. I would feel very weird playing with someone else's savegame. And yes, I do know that a New Game Plus on CT starts from the beginning.. but you'd have all the items the other person did. It'd just be.. weird for me.
I know how you feel , the same with me when i was one of those Pokemon Freaks :\ (they were walys to lasy to play the dang games)

Personally though you get the most out of the game if you play it up yourself , that way you ensure you can do what you want in the game as you like. And sometimes in terms of my pokemon days , the best pokemon were the ones you trained yourself.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe this falls under the category of ROMs and emulators...in which case, I'm going to close this thread.

Granted, what Kurt posted isn't a ROM... however, I'm going to edit the link out regardless.

Please refrain from posting about these things in the future. ROMs are, indeed, illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom