Chrono Trigger/Cross Questions

Best answers
First of all dont double post, edit.
And I dont need its original name, I need the answer to what I ask. That is in the game! NO RENAMES!

and there are more than seven time warps! and its not jerky its a mid tonic!

Best answers
It's jerky! He gives you jerky! I JUST PLAYED IT! You know what. In the Chrono series, there are many things that are different depending on what you do. I may have gotten jerky, and YOU may have gotten a tonic. That's why they don't make many quizes about them.

Best answers
CHEFS BROTHER!!!! the night captain on the bridge!!!! THAT IS THE CHEFS BROTHER!!!!

Best answers
Whoa simmer guyz. Can someone else vouch for Glenn? Can someone else vouch for Vegeta's Briefs? I personally thought it was Jerky but i may be wrong. But lets get some other opinions b4 u kill each other

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
THE KNIGHT CAPTAIN gave you a mid tonic the CHEF gave you jerky

Best answers
the KNight Captain is the CHef's brother, and HE's the one that gave me the jerky, not the chef. Okay, we obviously both have had different experiences. do you have Playstation or Nintendo version?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol th echef gives you jerky to give to the front lines, why would the captain give you food if he had a shortage of it?

Best answers
Just to move the question along, I'll just answer like Glenn wants the answer, rather than what I just did:

SKeppio

Jerky, but you want Mid-Tonic, so I'll say the stupid tonic.

Best answers
LOL. Now to make a post like FM just for the occasion of funniness.

[start fm post]
:rolleyes:
[end fm post]

Best answers
Good impression, lol. Looks just like him :p. Well, Glenn, do those answers satisfy you?

SilverSaijin

S
I thought you said there would be some Chrono Cross questions.

Best answers
#1 Skeppio
#2 9?
#3 Mid tonic (Jerky!!!). Oh come on, he gives you jerky after beating the Zenan bridge. It was a prize after you help beat Ozzie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's spekkio, the master of war!

Or something like that. Thats all I can remember.

Best answers
GOD DAMMIT!!!! IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CHEF!!!! IM TALKING ABOUT THE CHEFS BROTHER, GOD DAMMIT!!!! BEFORE THE CHEF GIVES YOU THE JERKEY, AND THE FIRST TIME YOU GO TO THE BRIDGE!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down glenn, we don't need people fighting on the forum save it for the game! seriously, i've seen some destructive stuff directed towards others on this forum and it only leads to more anger and banning.

*edit* better stay on topic in the offtopic forum*edit*

Originally posted by Glenn

Chrono Cross Question #1
What is the name of Glenn's swords, that Garai used?
nobody answered this yet, but isn't it the masamune? but in crono chross it was tainted or evil(for a while anyways)

**edit**
oops i was thinking of glenn from chrono trigger and i was also thinking garai used it(haven't played cross in a while...) oh well i got it wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom