Christina Aguilera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's a mod, so he's always right...

what wesley is saying is that you copied the tut EXACTLY, didnt replace the picture, didnt change the font up... EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE TUT, but chose not to post the link to the tut which you used... this in my mind should be classified as ripping.

if you had changed the picture or something, and not have posted the tut, it would be acceptable.

tuts are generally used as practise aswell

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
it is the mods opinion, which is always right
Okay first off, If you take a close look the text is not the SAME. *Tard* And mods are not ALWAYS correct understand this because they arent always correct, Its his opinion and he is intitled to his opinion. Maybe get your lips off wesleys ass because all your doing is kissing his arse.

Best answers
Its not my opinion it is the rules of the forum, follow them or fall like the others that didnt in the past.

I removed your image until you put the link to the tutorial, I dont see why you are not putting it there but feel free to be, and I will feel free to do my job.

Forum AUP, read it: http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage

Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
its not my opinion it is the rules of the fourm, follow them or fall like the others that didnt in the past.
Do what you like doesnt matter to me, I dont care. I was here just for a friend nothing more, I dont care about kids talking trash and think there hot **** so bring on the warning and close this thread because quiet frankly Im tired of immature flaming.

*Edit*
Ouch took down my image what a moron, Just close this thread Im tired of the kids flaming.

Best answers
GreenArrow said:
Do what you like doesnt matter to me, I dont care. I was here just for a friend nothing more, I dont care about kids talking trash and think there hot **** so bring on the warning and close this thread because quiet frankly Im tired of immature flaming.

*Edit*
Ouch took down my image what a moron, Just close this thread Im tired of the kids flaming.
Have a warning :warning: for flaming me and others on this board, next time I hope you will follow our AUP and not be so stubborn about a simple link.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom