Christian Discussions

Best answers
This is where Christians can come and disscuss Christian stuff. Like starting off, who wants to argue with this statement?
*A Bible a day, keeps the devils away.*
Now I can pretty much take it and turn it around.
But I want to see what you guys have to say.

P.S>Moderators<= Please help me out by keeping this thread clean.
I know for sure that ppl will come in here and swear, harrass me, and other stuff inapropiate.
That's what I normally get. Please dit ppls posts if they go against Christian standards of living.>Thank you if you do<

Best answers
I don't think there are many christians but hey i could be wrong.Oh yea i am wrong.Who cares if he's a christian anyway because the more swear the more the ban.

Best answers
I'm sure there are Christians here. Just that seems like I'm the bravest one. I've never seen a Christian thread here before. But I feel like argueing that statement. I'm bored. Ok here it goes.
*A Bible a day, keeps the devils away.*

Fales, When you read the Bible your life becomes more involved with God.
Satan will not like this and will atatck you more often to try to turn you away from Christ.
The more intiment you get, then the more Satan trys to make you sin.
But as in God's Commandments Thall shalt not sin.

Ok, well I'm thinking ppl are not going to post much so,
give me a statement or question and I shall answer it for you
on what God's Word says.

Best answers
If you want christians to come like try making more posts on different topics or like saying don't be afraid unless thats against you and them.I don't know its up to you.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There have been several topics on the discussion of religion, and they almost always end up in flames... Which means this thread is going to be closely monitored, and will be closed for the most minute of AUP infractions, kay?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDOG(HOADY)
did you just not see how I said you were being closely monitored?

Warning for you :warning:

also your signature is too large, you've got a day to either resize it to the right size (Max height is 200 pixels)
or get a new one that isn't against the rules. If you fail to comply, it will be removed for you.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDog, stay out of the thread if you don't intend to seriously discuss the topic.

Concider yourself pre-warned. The next infraction gets you a warning.

On Topic, there are plenty of christians about on the forum. Not all of us agree on everything, but we are present. Especially concidering the fact that Christianity is the most followed religeon atm.

Best answers
That is true, just the problim is getting them to talk. After the whatever highschool event where the girl was killed because she was a Christian makes things worse. But ppl just have to have faith that everything is good.

Best answers
I didn't mean it in a bad way i don't even mind that your a christian well i'll be more careful on what i say then.I didn't edit because then you could see this post at the bottom of the page but i'll start from now on.

Best answers
Philipians 4:3 says "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." Anyone wanna try to discfier that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It certainly helps justifying sending all those naked kids to freeze to death on that one lame Crusade that time in like the 1300s or so. lol

Slightly offtopic: "Please dit ppls posts if they go against Christian standards of living."

No offense, I'm atheist, but isn't that a little...well hell. That's the reason why I don't like preachy churchfolk anyway. Religion is a lot like a relationship; if you play it up to everyone that you're a part of it and that it's cool and they should follow in your footsteps, it will just seem that much less sincere.

As far as Philipians 4:3 goes...I think that's just a great clause to throw in when a horde of midnless uneducated medeival savages get sent on a vicious bloodletting. It seems like it was meant in a positve way but I'm sure it has been convoluted long since the phrase's inception.

Lest we not forget that the catholic church has taken more lives than any other group or organization ever to exist on the earth. :0\

Best answers
Religion is an ancient thing, born from the cruelty, the corruption, the turmoil of our violent and tumultous past. It was something to look forward to; something to look to as death approached; something to give hope that even after death we will be awaited for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
religion is rediculous, it is all made up to give us standards to live by. greek gods and myths were to explain things that they didnt know how to explain and to tell people how to act. its the same way with religions now.

Best answers
I don't like to say this but zelgadis you are totally wrong...god made man in the first place but they donno what's right or wrong...that's why Eve ate that fruit and that's where the corruption and chaos starts...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW I was waiting for a tread like this to open so I can bash it, I am Christan and DONT BELIVE IN AN OF IT.

To sum up what I belive, what ever science cant prove god taks the place as an answer (The Crucibil a book (Spelt wrong) will explain what I mean).

Hundreds of years ago people belived god mad people sick and healthy, science didnt know why so god was the answer. We know now that germs and medicin make people sick and better.

Science doesnt know were/how we came to be or the planet, so people have to have an answer so there answer is god, I belive in science not that load of crap about god and his greatness.

When we do find out how and were we all came from, I would love to see who belives in god.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
WOW I was waiting for a tread like this to open so I can bash it, I am Christan and DONT BELIVE IN AN OF IT.

To sum up what I belive, what ever science cant prove god taks the place as an answer (The Crucibil a book (Spelt wrong) will explain what I mean).

Hundreds of years ago people belived god mad people sick and healthy, science didnt know why so god was the answer. We know now that germs and medicin make people sick and better.

Science doesnt know were/how we came to be or the planet, so people have to have an answer so there answer is god, I belive in science not that load of crap about god and his greatness.

When we do find out how and were we all came from, I would love to see who belives in god.
How are you a Christan and dont believe in god?. Do you know how stupid that sounds but i dont want this to turn into a flame war so im not goin to say anything else. And what would you rather believe that you came from a freakin monkey or a more feasible thing,that you was created.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see what you mean I was raised as a christan, and yes I belive we EVOLVED it has nothing to do with shame that we came from a monkey, we imo WERE monkey we just took off they didnt.

Best answers
God is corrupt as he has power over all of you that continue to believe in nothing. God was created and given the status as an all seeing and loving being because of all the mysteries of the times. The unexplainable world around them, such as what is out there beyond the horizion or what is that which plagues and kills so indiscreetly? God was used to explain the inexplicities of the world around our ancestors. God was used to give hope to the distraught, to give hope that after leaving the harsh and severe world there would be a reward for it. God was used for all these purposes, but not only that he was used to justify the burning of many at the stake as so called heretics he was used to send thousands on pointless crusades in a far away land to die upon foreign soil only for the absurd belief that death would guarantee a place in the supposed afterlife. Corruption is born from power God is corrupt and should be forgotten for he is as real as your continued faith in him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
To sum up what I belive, what ever science cant prove god taks the place as an answer
EXACTLY

the earth is the center of the universe - science proved that wrong
the earth is flat - science proved that wrong
theres a man in the moon - science proved that wrong
we shouldnt get involved in the death of a race of people - morality proved that wrong
i could go on and on and on, snow you NAILED it with that. couldnt have said it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom