Chou Kamehameha

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was thinking of maybe using a different animation after certain amout of charge up time, making it look more devastating.Showing when the chou version kicks-in indicated on the charge up bar.
ex.
=====================
-----|---------------|-----
=====================
minimum required______Chou animaton

OR somting similar.The chou indicator should only be incorprated after a certain Power level (KI) has been reached though.

Best answers
good Idea I like it. But it should really be another attack when you are SSJ cos I don't like that Goku loses an attack and gains none.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think almost all of the characters should have more devastating versions of certain moves as time goes on and they get stronger. But...I think they should exist as separate attacks, just o that there are more possible changes to be made down the road when we can all go SSJ2, etc.

Example:

Normal Goku has the kamehameha wave he has now. Once you go SSJ, you should have the option to do the smaller one or the "super" kamehameha wave, i.e. they should be two separate moves. The earlier one more suited to doing damage in direct hits, and the later one given the benefit of blast radius size and damage (at the expense of more ki). I thought about it and this is really the only way to do this and allow for different versions of the same move to keep things more varied and interesting (i.e. "great, woohoo, I'm SSJ...and I'm doing the same damned kamehameha I was when I wasn't except it explodes bigger...").

It's boring to do the same moves over and over. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mod and I think it's phenomenal, but wouldn't this be a good idea? Mutliple styles of the same attack, to keep things mixed up and varied?

This would also fix the whole "overpowered kamehameha" problem. The diesed super-kamehameha would take more ki to perform or a little bit longer to charge...making it less spammable then it's little brother.

Most people have answered me in the past with "just charge up the kame all the way for a big one and only a little for a little one" and that's all fine but the point isn't having a big one or a little one, the point is having more attacks and I don't see why implementing it this way is at all difficult or at all a bad idea. The differences in animation, sound, and ki usage mean that the game could have literally twice the attacks it does...and satisfy just about everyone in the process.

A high powered version of the burning attack without a blinding effect, for instance? As Gohan hits mystic he could have a version of his shield that reflects back attacks instead of absorbing them? That masenko could actually have a useful counterpart.

it just opens up so many more options. We could have several attacks per character and it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

And as everyone gets stronger, so do they have access to stronger moves. It might even make things easier to balance (i.e. a character who is slow can have a very powerful version of his signature move added to his list, etc.)

Well...Sorry to rant. Just a thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chou kamehameha will prob be for ssj2 goku

Best answers
over powerness! but if Hibiki says it, i believe it!

Not worthy Not worthy!

krillin ownzers (without disc) if ya skilled with him...(like i am)

try using different characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom