Chou- Kamehameha

Should there be a Chou- Kamehameha?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe, but something needs to be changed.

• Total voters
Best answers
I think there should be an extra kamehamehas. There should be a Chou- Kamehameha. It is a bigger kamehameha which does more damage, but I think it should be slower than the normal kamehameha, and not do as much damage as the final flash. All characters able to do kamehameha should be able to use the chou- kamehameha.

Best answers
I think... NOT. The kame is already a map nuke as soon as you go SSJ.. so I don't think we need another god attack...

Best answers
i say yes. but only for gohan. he should get kamehameha from the start, but have it be dumbed down a bit if thats possible to solo out for 1 characters kamehameha to be weaker. he has kamehameha in the show but it isnt nething special till he does the super (chou) kamehameha fighting cell. this attack should wait till we get ssj2 for gohan tho, sense thats the first time he uses the attack. when gohan can go ssj2 in esf have him start w/ a weak kamehameha. i say it is about as strong or a LITTLE BIT stronger than gallit gun. then when he transforms into ssj2 he gets his chou kamehameha. this would be a little bit weaker than final flash. also less charge time than FF but a lil more charge time than gokus kamehameha.

Best answers
Originally posted by Death The Jedi
I think... NOT. The kame is already a map nuke as soon as you go SSJ.. so I don't think we need another god attack...
The final flash is the ultimate map nuker and if there is a chou- kamehameha, there can be pretty interesting power struggles. There has to be a beam that can counterattack the final flash. A longer charging time could even up the chou-kamehameha.

I change my mind about having the attack for all the present characters able to do kamehameha. If Goku gets it, he will be even stronger than he already is. Cell should get it when ESF comes out with new transforms (Perfect Cell). Gohan (SSJ2) and Krillin should get it to even it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can counter a full Final Flash with 4 full SBCs but thats not saying much cuz a full final flash drains the person using it to hardly any ki left.

Best answers
and vegeta takes FOREVER to transform (compared to other characters that have map-nukes...)

Best answers
The regular kamehameha should be weakened a little bit, and the chou- kamehameha should only be included in second and higher transformations (SSJ2/3, Perfect Cell, and Mystic Krillin.)

Best answers
yes there is a chou kame wave,but as far as i can remeber they only used it in db not dbz,but anyways the kame wave is powerful enought and goku doesnt need anymore attacks right now

Best answers
or we could just give it to gohan and cell at ssj2 and ultra perfect. if we weaken regular kame for them then it would even out and be str8 as hell.

Best answers
yeah that would be a good ides since gohan doesnt have many attacks.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masenko is fine, I don't see why everybody thinks it sucks. It does decent damage and it doesn't cost that much energy. Besides, Gohan doesn't exactly have a lot of moves, and he transform so fast it doesn't matter.

Best answers
i dont get y ever1 thinks its such a big deal that b/c ppl transform fast that they dont need more moves. going ssj doesnt make that big of a difference. i duno bout ne1 else but i can easily take out 2 ssj's that r attacking me at once as long as they rnt really good. the only thing that going ssj does is make u go faster and drains less ki. but if ur good u can keep ur ki up to almost full all the time while fighting. gohan DOES need a new move (along w/ trunks and others). masenko sucks, atleast make it more powerful if chou-kame wont be added. and remember, im saying he gets it at ssj2. we dont kno how long it will take for him to transform into that.

Best answers
I really think Gohan's shield is a bad move. It causes many problems for servers and should be replaced with chou-kamehameha.

Master Asia

M
Cant you tell the difference of Kamehameha when your normal Goku and SSJ Goku or normal Saiyan n SSJ?

Once you go SSJ, your kamehameha gets stronger does it not? Doesnt this automatically make your kamehameha super already?

Example: Normal Goku fires normal Kamehameha.
Goku goes ssj and fires super(chou) Kamehameha.

Best answers
ok, im done w/ this thread. its a great idea. but almost no1 seems to be willing to actualy read the thread and post their thoughts even tho ppl explain their reasons in earlier posts. g'night

Best answers
The reason why the early transers (Gohan/Trunks) don't get any more moves when they trans is simple; they are too powerful as it is. A person good with melee can be Trunks, go ssj lighting fast, then be invincible for pretty much the whole game. A person good at beam spam can be Gohan, go ssj lighting fast, and spam the map, racking up a HUGE pl/score. If Vegeta and Goku only had to get to 1 mil to transform, I would say give Gohan and Trunks more moves. I have seen you in multiple servers woozy, all I see you play is Gohan(then the spam commences), which explains your bias to Gohan. I have the same bias toward Vegeta, but I realize he is pretty much balanced, so I don't complain much. I just wish they made Renoku not suck.

EDIT: Well, from the 3 rounds I played with you in battlearena, all i saw was Gohan, and MOSTLY what I saw was beam spam. Maybe that's not what you do ALL the time, but that's what I saw. Sheesh, I just joined a server where someone was 64 and 11 with Gohan, all on virtue of kame spam. THAT is why he doesn't have any more moves, he doesn't NEED any.

Best answers
LMAO! when have u seen me play as gohan!?! lol, heres the order of the characters that i play the most of. vegeta, goku, gohan. the only reason i play gohan is just to mess around lol. the majority of the time is w/ vegeta b/c i DONT beam spam. if nething, i melee spam. ask ne1 else who actualy frequently plays w/ me lol. my melee/beam ratio on a normal server is probably 90%/10%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom