"Choke" problems

Best answers
I have been palying ESF since the new beta has come out and since the last beta, and ever since today, my choke has been strangely high. All last week and weeks before, my choke would be normal at around 5 - 20, mostly around 5. but it has been around 50s - 100 lately. if anyone has been having these problems and has fixed them, please let me know how. Also i was just playing, i froze up, and my loss was skyrocketing to about 80 along with my choke that was 100. my "in" and "out" was jumping all around.

Thank you:

Best answers
Someone pease help me if they know how I can fix it.

Best answers
my "choke" has been up in like 200-300 never got in like the low 100s and if i did it`d be very rare for some reason but i hope my windows xp makes it go faster...

Best answers
Yeah ,choke is ping and i got the same damn thing but worse after every second it'll lagg.
IM SOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW I THINK ITS THE PLAYLIST OR THE MODELS I DL I HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO RUN MY COMPUTER I DEFRAGED IT BUT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Please help us both :) :) :) :) :) I'm gonna go crazy if i cant play my regular daily usage of ESF. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
anyhting from the 50's-100's isnt all that bad, start to worry about lagging when you are around 350 or above, smoe servers just lag alot, but if you have periods of not movingness, its probably just a lag spike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom