Choice Making!!!

Pan

Best answers
Sakura said:
i think u shoud give the money to me a ill get trust me im not black lol for real i think u shoud get the game

uhh sakura..that dosent sound like something u would say in fact neither of the two post above does are you feeling ok ?!? o_O

Pan

Best answers
Sakura said:
yes im just joking

umm ok i came to an conclusion she wouldnt double post like that and she dosent talk that way so ur not sakura..uhh..if ur are.whats ur email adress and your real name ?!? just tell me please o_O

Best answers
Its obvious, someone hacked into her account and posted, that has happen to me a few months back so i wouldnt worry about it pan we both know it isnt her :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... she or.. it needs to stop because she made a racial comment and double posted :S

And im on duty 24/7, so shes.. err its got 2 strikes, 1 more gives her a warninnggg

Best answers
Sakura said:
i think u shoud give the money to me a ill get trust me im not black lol for real i think u shoud get the game
Sakura said:
undefinedwhat do u think i should do trade my computer with my bro but my look sweeter but his is faster

Sakura said:
yes im just joking
Sakura said:
im sry yall im just playing

offtopic: OMG!!!!!.......I didnt even post any of that, hell i wasnt even online and i get 2 strikes?!?..ive never ever Double Posted since ive been here, espically not like that neither am i rascist of any sort -_- this is just weird very weird!!! (i guess im about to get warned for going offtopic -_-)

On-topic: Anyway Glad you decided to go with the games GI!! you wont regret it, atleast i dont think you will

Best answers
Sakura said:
offtopic: OMG!!!!!.......I didnt even post any of that, hell i wasnt even online and i get 2 strikes?!?..ive never ever Double Posted since ive been here, espically not like that neither am i rascist of any sort -_- this is just weird very weird!!! (i guess im about to get warned for going offtopic -_-)

Just change your password, maybe someone got lucky and guessed it or something just a suggestion because it happens.

In my oppion gameinformer, you should get the CD Burner, those 2 games are probally good, but just think of all the wonders you could do with a CD/DVD Burner, just something to think about before going out buying the games :)

DaBlack_Goku

D
I want to ask i thing what do u think i should do buy madden2005 or buy my dad a belt

Best answers
^^^^^ And the awsner too who hacked you sakura is the post above me ^^^^^^

Edit: Well a page behind me -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom