Choice Making!!!

Best answers
Tommorw, im going out to the mall, and i have the choice of buying a CD Burner for my computer, or buying 2 xbox games which is spider-man 2 and Ninja Gadien, which would you guys choose?!?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The two xbox games. Dont even both with cd burners anymore. Only get dvd burners as they can burn cdr and dvdr and cost for them have gone way down to around $100 here in Canada.

So ether get the two xbox games or a dvd burner... would go for the xboxs games still unless you have a lot of stuff to burn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. But Make sure you can find someone that knows how to install an extra drive. It's not that hard, I did it just by looking at the instructions but ya never know what can go wrong, to add to what HSU said, in all purchase choices.. Which are you gonna get more use out of? That's the answer @_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude holy crap

a cd burner...

OR TWO AMAZING GAMES!?!?!

u = crazy if u dont get the games

Best answers
Iv had a burner for quite a while, never really used it so go for the games! Unless u have a really good purpose for getting a burner, over 2 of the best xbox games out atm O.0.
^---
Excluding KOTOR of course.

Best answers
Well to be honest, theres really not a major reason for me to buy a DVD/CD burner, i just wanna maybe burn some music cds or dvds or backup files or photos every once in a while so would u really say thats a major reason for having one u guys?!? or would u call me and idiot and decided that i should get the games lol

Best answers
well if u have a modded console (ps2 for me DMS3 chip ^_^) u have plenty of use for a dvd burner :D lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Well to be honest, theres really not a major reason for me to buy a DVD/CD burner, i just wanna maybe burn some music cds or dvds or backup files or photos every once in a while so would u really say thats a major reason for having one u guys?!? or would u call me and idiot and decided that i should get the games lol
i have a dvd burner and a cd burner in this pc and i rarely use them aside from making the occasional music cd

Pan

Best answers
Hmm, plz someone awsner this .i only have one CD rom drive, is it possible for you to replace ur current one with a new one or do u need an extra (Second) drive to put it in?

From the way u just explained, i would say go with the CD/DVD Burner..Althought u would be missing out on 2 of the greatest games ever!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With a dvd burner you need to install the 2nd drive.

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:

^_^ I say, your and idiot if you dont go with the 2 games, theres my oppion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say we dont need to start flaming people

and thats my opinion (which also happens to be the aup's opinion and in turn the law)

Best answers
Off-topic: lol is it me, or has sakura been getting in alot of trouble as a late but has yet to get a warning thats kinda unfair :(

Ontopic: i say you should go with the 2 games :)

Best answers
Anime Legend said:
Off-topic: lol is it me, or has sakura been getting in alot of trouble as a late but has yet to get a warning thats kinda unfair :(

So True :laff: but me likey ur sig sakura!!

Back ontopic: Ok i made my descion, i decided to go with the 2 games thankz for ur help everyone :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pan said:
Hmm, plz someone awsner this .i only have one CD rom drive, is it possible for you to replace ur current one with a new one or do u need an extra (Second) drive to put it in?

From the way u just explained, i would say go with the CD/DVD Burner..Althought u would be missing out on 2 of the greatest games ever!!
If i'm right you'r asking if you can replace it with a new drive, lets say a
dvd-writer, am i right?
If i'm right, here's the answer.
Yes, you can replace it, you don,t have to keep the old cd-rom, couse you can read cd,s, dvd,s and burn both with the dvd-writer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wowow those are the 2 games i am getting for xbox next

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh I already got ( and finished Ninja Gaiden ) but Spiderman 2 doesn't come out here until Friday :(

Best answers
i think u shoud give the money to me a ill get trust me im not black lol for real i think u shoud get the game

Best answers
undefinedwhat do u think i should do trade my computer with my bro but my look sweeter but his is faster o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom