Check out NAMEK!

Best answers
Er! i dun think the maps are blinding like... *anymore?* if at all. unless you have your brightness up to much...

Best answers
And ill do something sbout making the grass *blue'R* right now... not a huge change though cause i like it that way it is :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um to that whirlpool thing... err.... um pffft.. since wen did u hav whirlpools in dbz??.... then they'd die from whirlpool and not u........um.....:no:

the map looks wicked.... nice map... is the water deep??... like how is the water in esf??... i hope they fix the swimming anis and stuff.... that be cool to make use of water... coz then u arc up ur beam outta the water so it looks like ur from there.. then u fly up behind them and shoot them..... anotha question... can u see thru the water easily??....

Best answers
That map looks awesome!
That being said, as a namek map, shouldn't it have more water? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most of the planet was mostly islands surrounded by water. Does water raise r_speeds? (I seem to remember something about that...but if it's opaque you don't have as much of a problem...)
You could put in the underground cave (sans giant crab)!
Please don't get me wrong, I like the map! I just thought namek looked a little different. Thanks for reading.

I'd also like to commend the modeller--that goku looks transplanted directly from the show!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmm....no... KEEP THE CRAB!!!... an underground cave avec GIANT CRAB!! that'd be cool to kill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since were talking about the water sorta will there be a splash animation for if you get punched in the water? or or if you turbo low will it make an effect like with a helecopter?

Best answers
I remember seeing some screenshots Pcjoe put up of his powering up effects. In a couple of them it showed the character powering up over water, and I remember seeing ripples in the water. Also I think there's dust and small rocks that float up in the air too.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah... joes coded in sum neat fx.. so wen u powerup over water it makes these sweet fx... and wen u fly ova as well i think... THIS IS GONNA ROCK SOOOO MUCH!!!

GO JOE!!!

Best answers
Are models in game in ESF sized down to make maps apear bigger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duh

its only been said a few million times :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive known about it for awhile, but ive never seen any other instances of such a trick, scaling down, i have the feeling no ones ever thought of it before. Wonder why not?

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Ive known about it for awhile, but ive never seen any other instances of such a trick, scaling down, i have the feeling no ones ever thought of it before. Wonder why not?
Go check out the HL Rally Mod. They've scaled their models down to 1/5 the size of a normal HL player model. And they got a nifty name for it to, they call it MicroTechnology :) Anyways, we're not the only ones to use a scale down.:shocked:

Best answers
That map is cool. Its like Namik because its green and also like namik. Not like in the alpha version its like earth. But the grass should be like an Aqua colour.

NOTE: The maps rules if u see me make a map it would suck lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but wasnt esf the first to use it?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yay.. i just read his dev journal...... he making a water map for namek!!! WOOHOO!! U ROX STRYKER!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom