Cheating retarted *****?

ZuL

Best answers
That's what I was called. I have played ESF against bots for like 2 weeks, and now I joined a server, called "Thug", a dedicated one. Ok, there are two people at first there, one from the "Thug" clan, he exited the game. The other guy was a guy named "lol" (very unique nick). Ok, so we fought.

He was Cell, i was Goku, we meleed. I killed him loads of times, the first thing he said was "lol" after i hit him once, and then after a while, the guy hosting the dedicated said something like "Illegal player detected". I said, "Who?". We continued fighting. Then the "lol" guy said "you f*cking retarded cheater", and the host said "ANTI-CHEAT BLACKWAL FOUND CHEAT ON (yours truly, me)". Then i said "That's just ridiculous, then why would I lose once in a while and stuff?", and lol said it was because i was a cheating n00b. Then lol suggested me banned, and I was. So now i'm really pissed, and i wonder if there ARE any anti-cheats named "BLACKWAL", and why they wanted me banned for nothing :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a n00b wins against new n00bsm they think they are god, so if they are beat by someone with a better skill, they use their CS Logic and think
"Hmm I Am God & That Guy Beat Me...CHEATER, Hmm Now What Is A Cheat He Might Be Using That Doesn't Exist? OhhH! BLACKWAL! FU**EN HACKER!"

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
"... What Is A Cheat He Might Be Using That Doesn't Exist? OhhH! BLACKWAL! ..." [/b]
I think BLACKWAL was the anti-cheat :p And I highly doubt someone could script an anti-cheat for ESF at this time while its in the beta stages. Youd have to know of most of the hacks and have ur hands on them... ;/ Then again, i really dont know how an anti-cheat works :p
I know how you feel. Its happened to me on n00b clan servers on TFC. The map was mulch_dm, a DeathMatch level. The server didnt even, sadly, have an anti-cheat. I clarified that and he said he has a "client-side anti-cheat" or some ****ed up thing like that (When i was a half-decent TFC player. Now i lost all mah skillz :()

Best answers
lol mr satan thats so true....CS logic....lol

i have never heard of blackwal or whatever before....

Best answers
don't worry, he's a n00b who find an excuse to ban you...
continue to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the server admin was that damn whorish, then no big loss getting banned right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL I Wanna Go To A Football or other sporting event wehn I get older and see some fan yell out "OMG FU**EN HACKERS!" when their team loses.

Best answers
LOL, that would be hilarious! "GET THE HELL OUT YOU ****IN' HACKERS! THEIR USING A WALLHACK"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL! Hell yeah "God Damn Speedhackers! Your an idiot ref! Call in the punkbuster referee, he knows what he's doin!"

Best answers
"Damn f***in hackers...they're using Auto-Aim for those passes! Open your eyes ref! Number 42 has god mode on!"

Yes...that would be very humorous

ZuL

Best answers
The owner of the server didn't even see me play, and no one wanted me banned when he said I had a cheat, he was going to ban me for this "cheat" before anyone else said anything about my skillz. You know what the worst part is? I haven't played against real people for a few weeks, and i play on 640x480 :p can hardly see anything! :D

Users who are viewing this thread