cheat to esf?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok shut the hell up right now, all of you. We've had a crapload of threads on mics already. Go dig them up before you suggest it again. And don't use mute as an excuse, because I've gone over that in other threads. This topic isn't even about mics. I wont go into them if you wont.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by |_MgS_|
Is it cheats to esf??

And how can I use my mic when I am playing esf?!
it is about mics... you dont need to post here if youre just gonna yell at poor innocent players wanting to further their game by adding mics.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
it is about mics... you dont need to post here if youre just gonna yell at poor innocent players wanting to further their game by adding mics.
Touche!:cool:

Best answers
About viewing the trans: There is two ways to do this easily

1. Download the SS script
2. Replace your transformed model with your regular then swap back after your done looking at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
gramps who u calling lil kids... most ppl that play this game are between the ages od 12-19 meaning that they are old enough for responsibility

this guy did ask a logical question and becuase u didnt know the answer u told him wrong.

mics work well in esf but there arent any strats needed for them so it doesnt matter if u have it. i, like groovy has enabled the mic but having a firewall i dont set up a server and put alltalk to 1 so i can yell get outta my or dont touch him or u dont trans hit such other things taht server ppl get pricky about.
Ummm actually ages from 11 to 25 I seen on some servers because SSj Goten is 11 and Fortnox too.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a generalization Vegetto, it doesn't really matter what ages people are. I know 20 year olds that are more immature than some 12 year olds I also know. With HL, your sprays dimensions need to be in mupltiples of 16 (I use 128x64 pixels for my sprays). You should look on the internet for spray tutorials, and find a program called Wally, so you can change your image into a .wad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom