Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamaehamaea

• Special Beam Cannon

• Total voters
Best answers
agreed.

I think that eye laser and freeza laser should be more like beams, not rail guns.
They should be blockable, especially for high pl persons.

Best answers
Jesus people, why dont we just creat a mod that removes every weapon whatsoever, so that you cant hurt anybody! You can only look at other people. And still poeple would complain about that guy who spams that "angry face" at everyone!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vertigo... I detect a hint of "holier than thou" in that last post. I completely disagree with your point of view. Some attacks need to be altered, but not all. I never hear anyone complaining about the weapons in SOF2 or Quake 3 because they're mostly balanced. Not all of the attacks in ESF are "mostly" balanced. Someone who knows what they are doing has a tremendous advantage if he has a laser attack because it is free damage whenever you stop moving or take a melee hit. We don't have to remove them, we just need to make them more reasonable.

Best answers
I never hear anyone complaining about the weapons in SOF2 or Quake 3 because they're mostly balanced.
i have, i can remember the first time i was called a rocket whore, a shotgun *****...but i didn't care because all the weapons were availble to the opposition, same thing here. Quake 3 and SoF2 are not the same thing as ESF, comparing them is like comparing apples to organes. I dont care if someone lands a hit on me with melee and then procededs to nock me around with a finger or eye lazer. I can do the same and it's a tactic thats is used by skilled people to add damage to melee attacks to soften their opponents up. Just like forming a ki-Ball ontop of someone when they have been downed. I have had never had a problem avoiding finger or eye lazers, from long range, ever, since I NEVER STAY STILL! those who have fought me know that i am a very squirly person and hard to nail down with any attack but ones with large blast radiuses.

Someone who knows what they are doing has a tremendous advantage if he has a laser attack because it is free damage whenever you stop moving or take a melee hit.
true, i know that we were all newbs at one point, but i dont care about the noobs anymore. Simply put I am no longer a newb to ESF so i dont have any trouble with the finger lazer or eye lazers being given to Piccalo or Freeza. Now if every character had these attacks then i would start to worry.

But back to the topic i think that the kame is cheaper than the lazers, how many people can you kill with a lazer and melee in under 5 seconds? Very few, i can tell you, it takes me awhile to kill someone using freeza or piccalo if they know what they are doing, but newbs can easly spam kame, FF, BB, FB, and other such attacks while im still trying to kill people with freeza or piccalo, using the so called "cheap attacks".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame:
well, when ppl go ssj they whore em like ****
disk:
ppl use it for the kills not pl....its cheap...no challange to kill with it, same as kame

Special Beam Cannon???
who slaped your brain? that may be the most uncheap attack in the game.....
Eye Laser...hardly ever used.
Finger Laser...whored 2, not cheap thaugh, easy to avoid.
Destructo Disc...err....its kinda a one time thing, so not cheap

Best answers
I'm suprised how mahy people voted kamehameha as cheap. I was in a server yesterday playing esf_city and there were these 2 guys kame whoring. They would stay on the ground and charge and if they saw somebody they would start jumping so the person couldnt eelee them. If they fired and didnt kill they would run away through the city until they lost the person and try to charge up another one. I understand this can be viewed as incredibly cheap with the ground advantage but I managed to catch up to the person in the city enough times to make their score 8:40. It isnt as cheap as anyone makes it up to be.

Best answers
I vote Kame only because I beared witness to Vegita lose with both a fully charged FF and GG against a fully charged Kame, when Vegita had 48 million more PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
note something else...

this isnt a suggestion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom