Chat box on the forums?

Would you like to have a chat box on the forums?

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I registered there, and haven't been there since. Probably won't ever again. x_x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's opposite day, then yes.

Back on topic now Lukyas.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A chatbox would be useless, what would we use the forums for then? However, if there is an IRC plugin for these boards, I would be a lot more interested.
Now I like this idea. Let's face it, the IRC chat is dead. This might help some?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
the Java IRC can be easily installed, would take me a short amount of time to do so.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, but we really shouldn't be adding plugins left and right also. It's starting to look cluttered up at the top bar.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can always (if possible), lose the quick links thing, it's pretty much useless as everything is on the index screen or under UserCP. And you could also lose the Award link, it's not like you'll want to watch that every day.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Alright, but we really shouldn't be adding plugins left and right also. It's starting to look cluttered up at the top bar.
You can always (if possible), lose the quick links thing, it's pretty much useless as everything is on the index screen or under UserCP. And you could also lose the Award link, it's not like you'll want to watch that every day.
Removing the text links at the top is easy. I might remove quick links and vbexperience, but not sure regarding the awards. Might come in handy when the time comes (When more medals will be added).. Also, I bet barely anyone is using the quick links option here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom