made reall fast because i was bored..but i dont wanted to make something
to put some time in...lol.. :smile:

charlies angels

Thief - Gold

i know they are very simple..but i was bored.. :smile:
greetz Niracle :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothin much to say about them besides they arn't that great, I like your current sig.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
every body loves my current sig..that why i think its my best..i love it to :smile:
thnx m8

Greetz Niracle

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Thief sig is pretty cool (I'm a huge fan of the Thief series, plus Garrett is sexy as hell). What's with that random bluish block above the word "Thief"?

And there is some sort of weird block thing going on in the Charlie's Angel sig, too.

Charlie's Angels: 5/10
Thief (aside from that weird blue block): 8.5/10

Best answers
Charlies Angels: 6/10. While simple (and I like simple), it needs just something more. Just one thing.

Thief: 10/10. Hehe, I love that game. :D And what's there to say about your sig other than: Cool! ^.^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charlies Angles 5/10
Something just doesn't look write about their faces, and those weird blocks

Theif 8/10
I'd give it 9 but there's that blue block

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like how people are adding the actual movie title emblems. Good job, Niracle. Exit Wound is also doing the same thing, it makes the sigs look a whole lot better. Heh, he's got the whole Cowboy Bebop thing going. Good stuff, keep it up. :yes:

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I really like how people are adding the actual movie title emblems. Good job, Niracle. Exit Wound is also doing the same thing, it makes the sigs look a whole lot better. Heh, he's got the whole Cowboy Bebop thing going. Good stuff, keep it up. :yes:
Hey thanks RP. Well I like the Charlies Angels sig but the pic looks a bit blurry. I'f you add a high quality pic in there it'll look great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom