Charging up

Best answers
When you are charging up, there are small stones floating up from the ground (which look marvellous, by the way). When you stop charging, these fall down to the ground again and after a short period of time they disappear. Now here's my idea: Since it looks kind of cheap if they all just disappear at the same time, they should vanish one after another instead, with an interval of half a second or something. It would just look better.

Off topic:
And by the way: Would it be a big problem to return the forums to blue-white colors again? I really don't like this red style.

Best answers
well this me being sad and picky but wen characters are in their perfect states i think that wen they power up close to the ground the rocks that float should crumble to dust under the power like in the movies but i know thats **** hard so ill shut up now :laff:

Best answers
Indeed, this would be hard to code and probably it would lag pretty much. I guess the team should decide what to do. I just wanted to say that something should be done about this.

Best answers
[SSj]~Piccolo said:
Indeed, this would be hard to code and probably it would lag pretty much. I guess the team should decide what to do. I just wanted to say that something should be done about this.
It doesn't seem like it would be that hard. All they'd have to do is make the rocks dissapear at a certain point, and then exchange them for those dust particles seen while swooping (yellow smoke).

Best answers
true but i was thinkign about 56k users etc laggy and anoying...

but hey i got Broadband so bring on the more demanding animations :laff:

having an average of 90 fps on servers is so nice

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It´s proberly the best as it is now....

Best answers
I guess that would be cool but you have to remember that out of all the stuff the esf team has to do does it really matter at what point in time the power-up rocks disapear. I mean.. i suppose it would be cool but its just such a minor detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom