Charge Aura... Thing (E Button)

Best answers
Well, they're all the same. I know this might overwork our wonderful Darktooth but Recoome's Budokai 3 Charge stance is hilarious. So I guess this means, not necessarily for all characters, variety

Best answers
your right they should give each character there own power up aniamtions (stances) two make them more unique. they could even give them their own fighting stances etc

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already have >_> its just hard to tell sometimes because things happen so fast in esf. For eg. cell fights like a kick boxer. Darktooth is an amazing animator.

Best answers
Yeah, I agree. I can see why ESF got an animation award... but I was looking at the charge animations and while others are different, they look the same. I could animate them and show what I mean... but I can't do good like Darktooth

Best answers
i like Broly's form 1 power up stance(from budokai). It looks cool :)

Best answers
I'm thinking Vegeta's should be straight legs, maybe shoulder width apart, one arm at his side, and him holding one fist up. Like... when he fought Buu and he was about to sacrifice himself

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get real ^^ its suposed to look like koncentration not a pose -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if we went on concentration then everyone would have the same power up. I mean, do you really think Racoome could concentrate with that silly dance he does when he powers up?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Well if we went on concentration then everyone would have the same power up. I mean, do you really think Racoome could concentrate with that silly dance he does when he powers up?
Not realy if you remember the Brolly patch. Normal form Brolly has a great stance. His arms go into a straight line and he starts to float with 1 foot behind the other. Maby Frieza could have something similar. But yes for the others its more or less the same thing

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After taking a look at this thread, I think you guys are right :D
I should add more variation to the power up animations. Thanks for the tip, Ill try to add more variety to ESF. mah bad :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
I should add more variation to the power up animations. Thanks for the tip, Ill try to add more variety to ESF. mah bad :)
.... you see, this is why he's amazing >;o!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
OMG. A TEAM MEBER LISTENED!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! DO IT FOR THE OTHER IDEAS PLEASE!

Best answers
yea look at the other threads too. some team member any team member so many ideas get wasted cus no one listens. lol

Best answers
i like the goku power up animation when he was powering up to full power in the cell saga

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that kind of animations would be good yes but please no stupid poses >.<

And Hyuga Neji and KidBoy the team looks at the ideas they just dont post but they do look ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
that kind of animations would be good yes but please no stupid poses >.<

And Hyuga Neji and KidBoy the team looks at the ideas they just dont post but they do look ;)
Oh ok. Wish they'd post more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I'll say is not to worry. Darktooth is a masterful animator and something tells me we'll be seeing plenty of new animations in the next version...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
yea look at the other threads too. some team member any team member so many ideas get wasted cus no one listens. lol
Im sure theyre listening. It must be hard to sort through everything, and Im sure many ideas arent up to par with what the team wants. Either that or they really dont listen, its hard to say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom