characters?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think putting in Brolli would make the game pretty unfair, but I think they will somehow find a way!!

Best answers
yes like i said all against brolly full powered like the movie

Best answers
my buddy was telling me that theres a bio-brolly movie, what is it called, and where can i find it?

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Its movie 11........there isn't alot of action in it, but its pretty damn funny with goten and trunks...they crack me up, but its mostly just Goten, Trunks, and 16....also have any of you ever seen the forgotten DBZ movies??? I have 3 of them..they are prtty good.

Best answers
...i think brolly would really suck!!!!
What moves should he have???

Best answers
hahaha Yajarobi in his little capsule car, that'd be so funny. I'm thinking he should be added in as a little secret character :p

like cell from 1.8

supersecretcodetobecell

haha classic

Best answers
there are hidden movies !?

dude....you HAVE to gimme your msn.

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Ive heard from a team member, cant remember which, but he said that there would be a Goten eventually!! He said he was workin on animating it or somethin, but I cant remember!! He told me this at the Alpha 2.0 release party!!

speaking of Goten, i would really like to see him in ESF, he is my fav char and he rules!!

Best answers
Brolli would be great in the mod and why are you saying that it will be unfair. You don't have to make him that powerfull. I'll already be happy if i could play with him.
BTW vegeta's bigbang attack isn't that fair either. It explodes like hell. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah put brolli... and kaioshin... and kaio sama... and tien.... and yamcha.... and bulma..... and master roshi.... and dabura... and cooler... and janemba.... and mr popo..

MY GOD WILL ALL U NOOBS STOP ASKING FOR CHARATERS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARG ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
MY GOD WILL ALL U NOOBS STOP ASKING FOR CHARATERS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta agree!!!
Like:I wanna have Mr.Satan in! He's so strong!!!And Madamme Tussaud she is not even in the series but i want that they put her in!!!!And her,and him and...........;(

That ****s me off!!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat the hell r u on about mr satan strong??? yeh....ok.......

Best answers
i think there will be enough new characters in the next release, so guys, please stop asking for new ones! it would be impossible to include all the DBZ characters, there are just too many!

Best answers
Go Goten he rocks he is so cool "Gotens a little birdy Gotens a little birdy" that was funny but wat attacks does he has im not up to the episode where Vegeta is raped in buu jelly thing

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The factthat some fans of esf are asking questions about new characters in the game, does not mean that they are newbs, fans are giving a signal about how to make the mod even better and u hibiki are calling that newbs? when u are "close" to the mod like u are hibiki, I would be happy that so many ,how u call them "n00bs" , people are bringing there toughts together to make it a good mod

Best answers
yeah i always wanted to play with brolli, luckily FoC is gonna have him in it, i just got done animating it for them, it is so awsome, but im sure nobody cares, i just wish he would be in esf too

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
Go Goten he rocks he is so cool "Gotens a little birdy Gotens a little birdy" that was funny but wat attacks does he has im not up to the episode where Vegeta is raped in buu jelly thing

that betta be wrapped and not raped.....i dunno wat the hell that was

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom