Character Tweeks and addons

Best answers
Well i been playing this game for almost a year now so i think i should suggest something to the esf team :]

Trunks
-Give Him his gib back iin simple melee and his last hit that kills you should be some kind of sword animation
-Make Burning stronger then kiblast (so you cant ps with it) ;/
-Isn't Burning A ball?
-increase his speed a little to like 190 normal 260 ss
-Finishing Buster needs to charge a little faster

Gohan
-Have him get a pl increase if his hp drops below 40% of his max

Frieza
-When Telekinesis hits you it knocks you back

Goku
-Good as is :)

Piccolo
-Has auto regan like 1 hp every 10 secs
-His energy attacks should cost less ki then other characters

Buu
-auto regan 1 hp every 10 sec <.<
-mouthblast needs to be like Final Flash (you cant beam hop or move with)

Vegeta
-Take out the charge bar in his Renzoku and have it just be a fast firing alt fire kiblast

Cell
-Auto regan 1 hp after 10 secs

Krillin
-Good as is

Feel Free to post edits or comments,sorry if some of these have been suggested before :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that dea for pccolo s a bt unfar (sorry one of the keyboards letters won't werk properly , damt) thou that dea for vegeta seems good , t would be spammed alot be all vegeta players , thnk t just neds to be stronger and a lttle faster (maybe t could be a specal or somethng) those are some good dea thou some of em unbalance the game a lttle bt

Best answers
actually... i like the ideas for the hp regeneration... every 10 seconds sounds good to me.. i think it would satisfy those people who want buu/cell/pic to have regeneration, but the time is long enough so that it doesn't matter to the other players..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you lost your mind? the regeneration thing is the most unbalanced idea ive heard in a while, buu's already find it hard enough to die, fight a pro buu player and i garentee there will be times where they wont get hit for 5 mins, every hit you would do would be useless.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its alot better than the current regeneration which is 1hp per second so every hit you get is made up for alot faster with the current move instead of the effect idea

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
have you lost your mind? the regeneration thing is the most unbalanced idea ive heard in a while, buu's already find it hard enough to die, fight a pro buu player and i garentee there will be times where they wont get hit for 5 mins, every hit you would do would be useless.
I quote myself, i know sometimes i dont get hit for a good 5 mins, rare as it is, it happens, i'd be at full health and then if i **** up i wont be as much of a disadvantage later on.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He suggested 1hp every 10 seconds. That's equal to:
- 6hp/minute.
- 30hp/5 minutes.
- 60hp/10minutes.

Now, the odds are very slim you go 5 minutes without being hit, but 10 is unheard of. I don't think 1hp/10 seconds is going to give Piccolo a significant advantage over anyone, and to that extent, seems kind of useless.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=\ very true.... I dunno, maybe i was talking out my arse >_>

Best answers
well maybe make it so he has alot faster energy regen without poweing up co piccolo and cell both gather enormes amount of energy fast

Best answers
maybe vegeta could just have a faster firing rate with his ki blasts......... cuz he uses renzoku quite often

Best answers
Regeneration sux anyway, just use a cookie :p

I agree with most, but I think frieza should be faster in normal form

Best answers
maek it buu removes the hp regan...its realy unfair if youll find a good place to hide (in esf_city between fx sky and a building--
and give him 1 hp for 10 secs PLZZZZ

Best answers
Definitly do something with Trunks, guys, this guy really sucks in game, I love trunks, but, he need more improvement, I don't know what, just think something.
and with Piccolo, in form 2 he should be more faster, remember that his clothes are for improving speed, and he take it off to fight at full strenght so, definitly must be faster in form 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom