Character Special Abillities

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wish to know what the Special Moves are for each Character, here is some of the moves I think you might have put in there or are going to be put in there.

Goku: Kamehameha, Solar Flare, Kami Torpedo. Ultimate: Spirit Bomb.
Super Saiyan: Kamehameha, Solar Flare. Ultimate: Angry Kamehameha
Super Saiyan 2: Kamehameha, Solar Flare. Ultimate: Super Kamehameha.
Super Saiyan 3: Super Kamehameha, Solar Flare. Ultimate: True Kamehameha

Vegeta: Gallick Gun, Ultimate: Final Gallick Cannon ( I dont remember the rest of Vegeta's(Base) Super Moves. )
Super Saiyan: Gallick Gun, Big Bang Attack. Ultimate: Final Flash
Super Saiyan 2/Majin: Gallick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash. Ultimate: Final Explosion

Gohan: Kamehameha, Maskeno, Energy Shield. Ultimate: Super Kamehameha
Super Saiyan: Same thing as Base Form except more Damage
Super Saiyan 2: Super Kamehameha, Super Masenko, Energy Shield. Ultimate: Father-Son Kamehameha

Future Trunks: Burning Attack, ( I dont remember the rest of Future Trunks'(Base) Super Moves. )
Super Saiyan: Burning Attack, Finish Buster. Ultimate: Heat Dome Attack
Ultra Super Saiyan: Same thing as Super Saiyan form except more Damage

Piccolo: Explosive Demon Wave, Masenko. Ultimate: Special Beam Cannon
Fused with Nail: Same thing as Base form except more Damage
Fused with Kami: Explosive Demon Wave, Masenko, Hellzone Gernade. Ultimate: Light Grenade

Krillin: Kamehameha, Scatter Beam, Ultimate: Destructo-Disk
Potential Unlocked: Same thing as Base form except more Damage

Buu: Kamehameha, Candy Beam, Mouth Blast. Ultimate: Super Kamehameha
Evil Buu: Same thing as Base form except more Damage
Super Buu: Kamehameha, Candy Beam, Mouth Blast. Ultimate: Genocide Attack ( Or Human Extinction Attack )
Kid Buu: Super Kamehameha, Candy Beam, Mouth Blast. Ultimate: Planet Burst

Cell: ( I can not list them due to the fact that he has all the characters moves so I do not know which ones you are going to choose )

Freiza: Death Beam, Barrage Death Beam, Death Wave. Ultimate: Death Ball
Freiza Form 2: Same thing as Base form except more Damage.
Freiza Form 3: Death Beam, Barrage Death Beam, Death Wave. Ultimate: Finger Laser
Freiza Final Form: Same thing as Base form except more Damage.

Ginyu Force:
Ginyu: Milky Cannon.
Jeice: Ultimate: Crusher Ball
( I am not able to list all of the Ginyu Force moves. )

Androids:
A17: Photon Blast, Energy Ball Attack.
A18: ( I am not sure about the rest of the Androids attacks. )

Ok guys these are the moves I think that are going to be in ESF: Final, I did add in any Combo Moves like Nova Strike, Meteor Burst or Shining Sword Attack. due to the Bonus Melee.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they appreciate the suggestion, but most of these attacks are in the game as it is. All forms of the Kamehameha are the same as any normal Kamehameha, with more power put into it. That includes other abilities, such as Final Galick Gun which is just a Galick Gun with Vegeta's maximum power. Some attacks are generic abilities that Toei (I believe they did the budokai games) took it upon themselves to rename. Those are all covered by the "Generic Beam" or "Generic Ball" ability.

Unfortunately kamikaze attacks just won't work in this game so they'll largely go ignored.

Lastly, since we have a numerical attack system, i.e. we use 1-9 to pick attacks, there's no reason to omit attacks after the character transforms (With spirit bomb being the exception)

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, you seem to be looking at this like an 'official' game. Where they give x attacks per character/form. They aren't limited to things like that here due to, as DarkOwns said, the numerical system. The attack names you used, while I use them myself because most people that I talk to about anything DBZ related also play the 'official' games, not all the names are correct, and as Dark also said, will be taken care of by the generic beam/ball attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Future Trunks: Burning Attack, ( I dont remember the rest of Future Trunks'(Base) Super Moves. )
Super Saiyan: Burning Attack, Finish Buster. Ultimate: Heat Dome Attack
Ultra Super Saiyan: Same thing as Super Saiyan form except more Damage
In trunks case I think his basic damage and HP should be increased, not his beams. He should also have problems with managing stamina and slower speed if this form gets introduced in ESF:F. The way I would see him work is like this: Keep your distance from him by using your speed, or hit him before he hits you, or you will be in a world of pain.
But again I don't know if they can put this form in ESF:F like this, either that or they won't regard the disadvantages it actually gives the user in the series.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Trunks' melee was epic in 1.2.3

Discord Member
Best answers
i dont think u guys read his post right .... he is WONDERING what all the special moves are and for all the transformations. he isn't SAYING what is actually on there.

i am sure he will update his list accordingly. BUT YES GIVE US LIST OF ALL MOOOOVVVESS!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i dont think u guys read his post right .... he is WONDERING what all the special moves are and for all the transformations. he isn't SAYING what is actually on there.

i am sure he will update his list accordingly. BUT YES GIVE US LIST OF ALL MOOOOVVVESS!!!
And I thought I was wrong because everyone was like way offtopic than what I thought the op asked for.

The op asks for the attack names for every character in the final.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh, right. That makes more sense. I'm just so used to going into suggestions and seeing a thread with a bunch of attack suggestions that I forgot this was in Esf chat.

Yeah, pretty much any normal attack you can think of for the respective character will be in. Exceptions, for reasons stated in my last post, include stuff like super/mega/ultimate(insert attack name here) and kamikaze's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom