Character ascended auras

Best answers
Although there is only Piccolo who doesn't change models when he ascends, I think in 1.2 or later that there should be a way to distinguise an ascended piccolo from a normal one. I know there might be him with a cape at the start and then taking it off when he ascends(which would be a cool animation for the transformation) but maybe you guys could add some sort of aura, similar to when Goku charges up a mini SB or when vegeta uses FF(only white like Goku's). Also this can be used with Mystic Gohan when he is available, so instead of changing his clothing, he could just have the aura show up when he ascends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 1.2 the first form piccolo will have hte cape and turban while the 2nd form he will tkae them off and look like he does now i believe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guy ... if you look to the outline ... it's in OPTIONAL ... this means ... MJAYBE it'll be in B1.2
as they said - maybe Piccolo will have a cape in B1.2

the glowing like Earth's SB and FF doesn't work with the aura ... we tested it ... and aura looks alot better for a powerup ... so it's an easy desicion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom