Chaotic Destruction

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well try to keep the brush work consistant, the the solid beam and the particle beams just dont mix.. and the font definatly needs some work. gettin better though.

Best answers
Its very abstract. But it doesnt flow too well IMO, maybe some line art? GFK is right, the font sucks. Good job anyway, keep it up.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMFG man its complete and total crap. I dont like the BG at all and the font is bad.

:p

Just so you dont hate me forever ill be serious and say that i actually like it. GFK is an idiot so dont listen to him, but he is right about the font.

Best answers
First of GFK isnt an idiot.

Its more like grungeish abstract and since i havent seen any1 here do something like that then i have to say i like it just sort the font 8.5/10 n1 m8. :D

Best answers
I +fav'd it on DevArt. I like the semi-new twist you gave it. I think I might re-fire up Bryce sometime soon.. haven't made anything in forever

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like everything except for the Winamp Spectrum Analyzer thing, if that made sence! :) :yes:

Best answers
I don't know.. I really don't like the beam thingy going on, and the text. Just some random things need to be fixed. But what I like in art, is quality. If the quality is 110%, then it's awsome in my book :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont like this one for some reason, the beam just makes it look worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom