wut do u think?

• yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of just clicking the teleport button, i think you should be able to hold the teleport button as long as u want until ur ki drops.. if u barely click it you move a little bit.. the longer you hold it the farther you go..

you

*HOLDS TELEPORT BUTTON*

afterimage ---------- quick lines ------------ releases teleport button-- YOU

this way you get to control where you go.. and plus your movement shouldnt be just in one direction.. when you hold the teleport button you should go SUPER SUPER fast.. just like extra extra extra turbo, and you get to move with the mouse if you want to go left, go right, go up, go down.. if you guys ever known the star trek term WARP 9... they go super fast.. not as fast as that but im saying your movement should change like that.. once you let go of the teleport button you stop.. this way you have more control of your teleport

ok summary..

i hold the teleport button.. i get to move SUPER SUPER fast any direction.. just move the mouse button to direct my movements.. my ki drains pretty fast considerably for as long as i hold the button.. one i let go of the button i stop or if my ki drains

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
often suggested before ...
that's not like in DBZ ... everytimes they changed the direction, they were visible ...

now tell me how you want to change your velocity by 90° while moving at uber speed ... if you would know physics, you would know that this direction change would cause too much power
(imagine ... driving with 200 mph ... crashing into a wall ... immediatly after crashing you start driving with 200 mph into another direction)

have you ever tried swooping with Mystic Krillin ???

you sugested moving at uber speed and controlling ... moving with uber speed means you move from one border (from the map) to the other border within about 2 seconds ... do you really think you could controll this speed ???

just press the teleport button a few times and be happy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but you should be able to control how far you teleport.. they just dont teleport somehwere where they dont know where they want to go

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
but you should be able to control how far you teleport.. they just dont teleport somehwere where they dont know where they want to go
yes ... you should and you can ... the more often you press the key, the further you teleport ...
just learn howto use it ...

Best answers
I think he means like in dbz wen there going so fast that u can only see there energy (a few white lines), he wants to be able to do that and go something like this, +=start
|-----------------
|
|
|
+=start.

I think its ok if u just modify it a bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaigeta said:
I think he means like in dbz wen there going so fast that u can only see there energy (a few white lines), he wants to be able to do that and go something like this, +=start
|-----------------
|
|
|
+=start.

I think its ok if u just modify it a bit.
I know what he meant ... but this isn't like in DBZ ... in dbz they disappeared and appeared anywhere else ... in HL engine it wouldn't really look good and it would just drop FPS

point of teleporting is:
- fast move away from an attack
- disappearing from enemies view
if you would see these white lines ... no, thanks

Best answers
I agree with Nretep why change something thats works just fine. All they needed to do was really add the afterimage and they have done that so really there is nothing more needed for teleport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom