Chakra, Happy Black History Month!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Black History Month Chakra! I've never actually met a black person in real life, so I'm just assuming black history months are birthdays for you guys, but slightly better.

And yeah, I know there's only like 3 or 4 days left in the month, but give me a break, it's the thought that counts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub you have no idea how happy this makes me.

I mean yes the month ends in a few days, but always better late than never!

Black History month, the shortest month of the year, allows all black people to do and say whatever the **** we want because of white guilt. It is also leap year, so we get an extra day this year, which is crazy. Instead of worrying about something as silly as black future, we focus on the deeds of those decades ago. All antics must be forgiven and forgotten by March 1st, so if I **** on the driver's seat of your car in an act of rebellion, you act like nothing has happened.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub you have no idea how happy this makes me.

I mean yes the month ends in a few days, but always better late than never!

Black History month, the shortest month of the year, allows all black people to do and say whatever the **** we want because of white guilt. It is also leap year, so we get an extra day this year, which is crazy. Instead of worrying about something as silly as black future, we focus on the deeds of those decades ago. All antics must be forgiven and forgotten by March 1st, so if I **** on the driver's seat of your car in an act of rebellion, you act like nothing has happened.
I wish I was black so I could be a douche bag every February

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're white so you can be a douche every month, including February.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You say the darndest things, Toby.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
Happy Black History Month Chakra! I've never actually met a black person in real life, so I'm just assuming black history months are birthdays for you guys, but slightly better.

And yeah, I know there's only like 3 or 4 days left in the month, but give me a break, it's the thought that counts.
You should be so lucky (at least in America). Black history month is pointless, senseless crap that aims to make the general population "learn" the contributions of those only black in America and over glorify MLK over Malcolm X; A poor attempt to curb racial dividing lines. The fact that a month is dedicated solely to one race, is racist. The Irish contributed more, and yet they don't have a month celebrated towards their history. I will however say that in black schools, this is perhaps one of the most product months for them.

If it weren't bad enough, there's a website out there pushing for a whole year of black history celebration through petitioning... I tried searching on google and cannot find it though. Ludicrousy...

It's no secret that I don't particularly care for the company of most* blacks, nor do I aim to keep that secretive. I say it's "blacks" but in reality, it's the culture and "accent" I despise and make fun of and less about skin color. (Love the Boondocks cartoon) It's mainly the ignorant, loud, and thuggish people that set me off as they prey on the weak trying to pull the race card out at every second possible. They intentionally try not to learn in school, then end up being the most troublesome people to society. It's astonishing that people really believe this isn't true, I lived through it. o_O

I know in other countries blacks are much different, and I only aim to speak about those in America, because we all know this country has a troublesome past. The most blacks that I've encountered are in the Chicago area going to 10 different schools, over many types of neighborhoods. I moved a lot as a child due to my parents work.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Racism in your post offends me and I'm white. Way to sour a light hearted thread

I also believe it's due to the Slavery the endured. Like in Australia we have National Sorry Day for the Aboriginals for the hardship they were put through when white man settled

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi there. I couldn't see you as you blended into the white of my forum theme with that KKK outfit on.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the ****...?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww ****. Yo I am in class so I ain't got time to respond to this in a full, wall-o-text-, Black History Month Fueled, but enjoy this video I made

[video=youtube;SFn3UaZufD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFn3UaZufD8[/video]

Don't you dare try to associate my entire race with thuggish stereotypes. I get that there are a LOT of them who act like complete fools, I get that when you look a the news you see a lot of picture of black males committing crimes. I am angry about those who continue to perpetrate the bad image, but I am also mad at people like you who think that's just how most of us are, but at hey at least some of us are alright.

Morgan Freeman actually hates black history month because he considers black history a part of the entire American history, and I partly agree with this. Why do black people get a month and not the Irish? Because we are not 16th century Europe. I must have already forgotten how the Irish were slaves 200 years ago, or how they had their own water fountains because they were from Ireland.

And that "accent and culture" you hate is NOT unique to the black race, yet you, the media, and pop culture want it to be. I could go on endlessly about how hood-talk is not the same a black talk, but instead I am going to unfairly point out how much I hate drunk white people at any and all sporting events and generalize them as all Jersey Shore clones. I know not all white people are like this, but hey that's my experience so therefore it is a set truth!

Also, tired of seeing black people living in the ghetto? Why are they all stuck in bad neighborhoods or cling to the thug life? Laziness is an easy answer, and honestly, sometimes it is that, but don't you make it seem like it's easy. After decades of being forced in to the poorest parts of town, with the worst opportunities, with the worst kinds of jobs, how do people expect sections of cities who have been disadvantaged for decades if not centuries to just pick themselves up my their bootstraps and make it the "anyone can be rich" world of America? People like to use their random grandfather or something who came to the US as a immigrant in the 30s and went from rags to riches. Pretty sure said immigrant would not have to worry about being killed for whistling at a white women either.

tl;dr

Black stereotypes frustrate me, and the current negatives of the black community have faults on both the community and the racist effects of deceased of oppression. We as race need to do better, but at the same time, do not dare act like this is all our fault and we can magically rebound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom