Cena Lost!!!

Best answers
You all heard it, Cena lost and its about time. Not sure if anyone cares at all, so I guess this is channeled towards the wrestling fans and anyone else who cares to post.

Its all avaliable at www.wwe.com. Edge is the new champ and he promises live sex on Raw tonight on USA at 9:00 est, if anyone wants to watch.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
he promises live sex on Raw tonight on USA at 9:00 est, if anyone wants to watch.
I don't see why you would promise XXX on a pg-13 channel... Edge is off to a good start.

Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Edge is the new champ and he promises live sex on Raw tonight on USA at 9:00 est, if anyone wants to watch.
lawl. i never watch wrestling... who wants to see halfnaked men grab them selves? i sure don't.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am glad the pre scripted event went off without a hitch. Grats to the pre determand winner.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buy theyre dudes! I dont care how choreographed it would be, its still wrong!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, wrestling is just soap opera for men. His to his own though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I love swetty men soap opera shows.

I dont like edge though. Im more of a Hardy boy fan. (I hate edge)

Best answers
of course they arent gonna show live sex on Raw. And edge has a girlfriend, who also happens to be a wrestler, they arent gonna have a live sausage fest on TV.

I didn't think there would be so much wrestling bashing, I just thought some people could comment on wrestling and the outcome of the elimination chamber, not make fun of them all. You all dont hear me making fun of football players and stuff like that, dont you?

So does anyone want to comment on Raw tonight or the Elimination Chamber and NOT bash wrestling for once?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am glad the pre scripted event went off without a hitch. Grats to the pre determand winner.
pre scripted events dont always go off without a hitch, i remember watching on PPV when owen hart fell to his death from the rafters, that stopped all of the "nugget" jokes in their tracks =P

i dont watch wrestling anymore, byt 9 times out of 10 in a big PPV event the belt always changed hands, (least thats how I remember it being), i wouldve seen it a mile away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think there would be so much wrestling bashing, I just thought some people could comment on wrestling and the outcome of the elimination chamber, not make fun of them all. You all dont hear me making fun of football players and stuff like that, dont you?
This is why every time I mention wrestling here I have to use my mod powers in the first post to tell everyone not to dare come in and derail things by insulting wrestling or they'll be warned.

In any event, the thread is not called "Make snide disses at Wrestling!" That being said, my same warning I put on all wrestling threads is applied: the thread doesn't ask if you like wrestling or not, so if you don't, you have no business here. Next person to go offtopic in that direction is getting warned. The thread was made for discussing the results of the recent WWE pay per view; if you hate wrestling, think it's fake, or whatever, then you obviously don't belong in the thread.

That being said, Edge is a much more deserving champion than Cena. Edge never gets lazy; even as a champion he is always about putting on good matches and entertaining the fans. Cena got the title and then Triple H'ed his way by for months and months; personally I'm glad to see him gone. At the time he won, we were all just so horribly sick of JBL that I was happy to see ANYBODY take the title. Then it started to sink in to us all...that Cena was not an "every week main event" player. Maybe on Smackdown, but not on Raw, no way in hell.

Of course he'll win it back soon enough; he's too big over with the fans. The problem with that, of course, is that it makes the way they made Edge (who is a great wrestler) win the title, that much more degrading and such for someone of his caliber. He should have won it in a grand fashion as a face, after something like winning the Royal Rumble or some huge match.

Best answers
Yeah, of course he will regain his former status and win the belt back from Edge, but Raw just got over with (its 11:20 pm right now, Raw ends at 11:05) and Triple-H has made a gurantee that he will become champ again and in his words "be put back on the throne, where he belongs". However, Cena has a shot at it in 3 weeks at the Royal Rumble.

Oh yeah, Edge and Lita had the whole sex thing in the ring, but Ric Flair came outta nowhere and tried to show edge "how to do it". Then Cena came out and FU'ed Lita. Dont know if anyone caught that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason people bash wrestling over other sports, is because wrestling IS pre determined. other sports arent.

i know it still hurts being thrown around, and i know theres still real risks. but it would be much more entertaining if it werent as choreographed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright guys let's stop badgering the people who actually wish to participate in this discussion. I'll take the same stance that Pride has in these threads and warn any person from here on out that takes an off topic shot at wrestling. As hito paraphrased, "to each his own."

KyoKusanagi

K
I don't really see Edge losing the title to Cena anytime soon. Though with Triple H making his vow to become champ again and Cena having his title shot at Royal Rumble - it leaves the door open for Triple H to climb to No.1 Contender and make the Royal Rumble event a Triple Threat Match ala Benoit Vs Michaels Vs HHH.

I've gone off WWE a little in recent times and I've found myself watching alot of TNA and NJPW (New Japan) - awesome stuff especially TNA's X division and New Japan's Junior Heavyweight matches.

I'm interested to see where Edge goes from here though, having won the title in such a dirty fashion whether or not he'll actually go on to earning respect by having great title defense matches. He's not my favourite wrestler but definitely a talented and hard working one - I was certain he'd become another Hardcore Holly or Val Venis - endlessly hard working but not well rewarded.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
TNA FTW!

Its sucks living in africa. I get to see "the sex show" in about 3 weeks. 2 If Im good.

on-topic: I hope cena wins back the title altough triple H-will probably win back the title first.Edge is a great wrestler and all but I dont like him.

btw: Since following WWE is really hard over here, who's the new RAW GM?

Best answers
no one is the new GM yet, Vince has taken over for now.

Im glad to see Cena lose finally, but not to Edge. I don't like him at all.

And just for the record, Paul Levesque could kick Cena's ass over and over any day of the week, as soon as he wins, Cena's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like wrestling much, beacuse of, like stated, its fake.

Im more of a boxing fan.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
the reason people bash wrestling over other sports, is because wrestling IS pre determined. other sports arent.

i know it still hurts being thrown around, and i know theres still real risks. but it would be much more entertaining if it werent as choreographed.
To be perfectly honest, that's not true at all. In fact, most of the worst wrestling matches in history are caused by both wrestlers deciding that they want to win that night despite the script. Case in point, Goldberg vs. Lesnar at WMXX. That match should have been nitro in a washing machine, instead you had two 270lb monkeys attempting to outwrestle eachother. This resulted in about 10 minutes of arm bar, one Military Front Press Slam, one F5, one Spear, one Jackhammer . . . yeah real fun when they go unscripted!

Let's face it, we've all seen Joyce Gracie fight, it's as interesting as a snake crushing a rabbit for 2 hours. Practically nothing happens, it's the nature of unscripted grappling. Keep in mind, that they only have a few key manuevers that they script, much of what they do is done on the fly, even if they know who's going to win ahead of time.

And while you're making a quasi-valid point Mad Ax, you are showing some bad form by going off topic . . . please refrain from doing so again.

@ Cracker: You don't think Pro Boxing is fixed? LMAO Just to make things clearer, you aren't supposed to post about how you don't like wrestling, it's been mentioned twice, are you politely asking me to warn and or ban you? Because that's what it looks like. The next person to go off topic here will face a reckoning of titanic proportions.

On Topic:

Bout time Cena lost the belt, he served his purpose, to get JBL out of office. Cena is a good show, he's got some skill, and he's got plenty of charisma. I noticed, however, that he started talking more nonsense, stopped making funny raps, and basically did nothing that made him interesting in the first place about 10 minutes before his match against JBL. After that, he was all boring, all the time. I'm not at all suprised that Edge cashed in the "money in the bank" at Revolution. If you had a contract that let you screw the champ at any time to match for the belt, after the champ survives an elimination chamber match seems like an ideal opportunity.

As for the live sex on Raw, is it just me, or is Lita getting more and more pointless every episode? I miss her trying to ruin Trish's life. Now that Trish face turned again, it's unlikely that I'll get to see Face Lita trash the Dirty Trashbag Hoe anytime soon. Bleh.

I will freely admit that I'll be keeping an eye on Raw more often now that Cena's not champ. I wish he'd change it back to the old belt . . . "spinnas" are ten times as stupid on a championship belt than they are on a necklace or a freakin' car.

Not to mention, what the hell is next? A lowrider belt? A world heavy weight championship belt with ground effects? How about a women's title with neon glow underneath? Oh! I know, lets do a Hardcore championship with a momo shifter knob and a pair of fuzzy dice.

At least I got my US title back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom