Cena Lost!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I'm going ahead and delivering a warning to Crackerjack. You defied both Pride and myself by continuing with the same off topic song and dance about wrestling being fake, and I am not appreciative.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt read either urs, cucs, or pride's post. I really only read the first 3 posts. To I didnt ask for anything.

If for some reason im asking you to ban me, then whatever.

And its not like I went off. I didnt offend anyone. Its still on the topic of wrestling. I dont really see whats wrong.

eh, w/e, peace

Best answers
I'd tell you whats wrong, but im gonna let you and administration talk about it.

@Cucumba - that'll be the day when the world heavyweight championship is "modded".
Im not sure, but I think Cena did that to the WWE belt, and I bet that if Triple-H gets ahold of that belt, hell, if anyone else gets ahold of that belt, then it will probably be changed back to its previous state. Or atleast they should.

For the record, I like cena but I think that Triple-H (Paul Levesque, AKA Hunter Hearst Helmsley) is a whole lot better.

But like it says in Shawn Michaels book that whatever Vince says, goes.

Speaking of Shawn's book, I got it for christmas, any wrestling fan should get it, whether or not you like Shawn Michaels, it makes you think about wrestling in a whole different light. Im sure you would like it, Cuc. ;)

KyoKusanagi

K
Reminds me of the Smoking Bull belt (The Rock's one) and the Skulls belt (Stone Cold's one) - it is kinda cool to have custom belts though I much prefer the classic WWE Championship\Heavyweight championship belts.

Whats the actual title of Shawn Michael's book? I'd like to find a copy of it here in Australia.

Best answers
the name of is book? Okay!

Heartbreak and Triumph: The Shawn Michaels Story

The book is really interesting man, glad to sound your interested.

Now me goes to get coffee!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom