Cells Tail Attack

Best answers
Hi there
You know Cell have has that tail attack that drains and sucks people in. Well how bout this its sort of like regeneration but from other people. All Cell would need to do is swing its tail and somebody once hit it will drain the health.
Thanks

PRJ

Best answers
Or else it could just work like Buu's Candy Beam :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it could be his basic melee attack, but he loses it when he gets to perfect form seeing as he has his tail tucked away underneath his wings then. Simply absorbs any damage done in basic melee.

Best answers
This tail attack is just used to absorb to transform him to Perfect Cell. It isn't an attack he usually use in a fight. In its added this way, he is gonna be a melee combat king. Absorbing life/Damage?! Rubbish

Idea (1/5) :no:

PRJ

Best answers
But if you heard him in the show,he had intentions in Absorbing Trunks,so yeah it could be a attack that dissapears when he becomes Perfect ;)

Best answers
Not sure about it giving him health, but it certainly increased his powerlevel.
I think that was the reason he absorbed lots of humans..
So i would say let it work exactly like the candybeam (gives you pl) but without the candymenu obviously :p

Best answers
yeah, but i think it could be used like a trans he has to get close to someone to trans, so then the tail shoots out and grabs the person

its then never used at perfect cell coz he gets 100% after exploding

and seeing as he cant descend it would only happen like twice!

Best answers
People say "oh noes he can't use his tail when he is perfect" .. but he can.
It's still there...and in GT *shudders* he actually uses it to try to absorb Goku (proof he CAN use it in perfect form, but never did.)

MajinVegeta Tim : If Cell gained a nice amount of pl from this move it would help him achieve his transformation quicker anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Legacy Of Goku II Cell uses his tail as a life absorption move if that helps,

Remember, in his lowest state Cell would have been useless without his tail, gaining bioenergy and then absorbing the androids so I think it should have a bit more function in ESF even if its just in his imperfect state.

Best answers
Okay, than just have him use it before he gains his perfect form. its that easy... and yeah it should drain pl not health.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this could be a finishing move, like trunks has his 20% hp gib, this could be like, if the player enters a certain combo, it would suck the enemys health (5 health in melee) and if the enemys health is 10% or lower it would be a gib and the player gets the enemys remaining health or sumthing o_O

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Cell is able to regenerate himself with the aid of Piccolo's cells so it would seem logical for him to have some kind of healing 'attack'. It would make Cell very strong if he could absorb and gain health at will so by limiting the attack like they do with solar flare? (one use per life) I also like Sicron's idea

Best answers
well what aobut he can do it in all but his perfect form but it takes up all/most of your pl and it will only work when the other person is lower then 30 hp or something like that or if they have only 30% of there heath left then it works as then it would be fair but I think cell is strong enough already and doesn't need any more attacks will make him unblanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tail is a combat thing as you see Imperfect Cell tries to use his tail on #16 but he can't 'cause Androids don't have Life Force, just hit-points ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is diverent, and #16 has an other design than the other ones so that's wy he couldn't absorbed him, he hitted 16 on a spot that normaly has power in but #16 doesn't.

Best answers
Correct me if im wrong...Android #16 was a pure cyborg/android
But #17 and #18 were actually part human part cyborg. So i guess they would have lifeforce to be drained.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell was designed that way, to absorb humans, 17 and 18. 16 was an unknown factor and he couldn't absorb him as he wasn't designed to do so.

Back on topic: I think the tail should drain life for Imperfect Cell + Semi-Perfect Cell for just his basic melee.

Best answers
So how would you kick in adv. melee. Its left click for punches, right for kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom