Cells Attacks

Best answers
Why does it say cell has like a hallibigillion attacks then you go in and he has gallit gun,and he doesnt he have that on the list...but he does have frieza disk,the best move in my opinion,aside from melee,but why,why cant cell have all those attacks,:\ :devgrin:

Best answers
Cell does gallit gun when he was desperate to kill Vegeta at ussj
but it dint work :p

Best answers
i donno what you mean, cell has many attacks, generic beam ki blast melee kamehameha gallit gun frieza disk and special beam cannon.

Best answers
It'd almost be unfair if he had all the moves like he really does in the show

Best answers
cell in the game has gallit gun, kamehameha, generic ki beam, special beam cannon, and frieza disc

Best answers
In the game, you have to press 4 more then once to switch to his other attacks ( special beam cannon etc...) hope that helps

Best answers
Originally posted by DA_ONE_d *_ * b
if u ask me i think cell, krillin and freiza disk are cheats because its a doggy move:\

you can outsmart the disks real easy:

wait for the thrower for him to throw and then teleport to him and beat his a$$ to the ground EASY :p

Best answers
Dont forget solar flare. That move roxorz. I love SFing sum1 when they wanna teleport melee me! And then beat thier ass and ki blob em and then shoot em with a full ki blast. Rinse repeat = dead guy. If you have full ki you will blind them for almost 15 seconds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HEY Twysta WHY DO YOU HAVE VEGETTO AND GOGETA USE A KAMEHAMEHA ON THERE I MEAN STUPID!!! lol :D :D

Best answers
on your site that mystic gohan sucks and the vegeta looks nothing like bebi vegeta

Best answers
Ok... as far as I know, Cell has the following attacks:

-(1) Melee Attack

-(2) The Ki Blast Attack

-(3) The Generic Beam Attack

-(4) The Gallit Gun, The Kamehameha Wave, and the Special Beam Cannon. (Press 4 several times to cycle through them in game.)

-(5)...(6) The Frieza Disc (I don't know the exact number, but he has the Disc attack.)

-(9) The ability to use Senzu Beans. (No, it's not an attack but it needs to be stated.)

-As for the Senzu Beans themselves, they are found in fairly large, light brown bags around the levels. Check in the other sections of the main forum for posts on Senzu Beans, I know for a fact that there are several more which may contain the answers you seek.

Have fun.

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(-=Vaelaar=-
Ok... as far as I know, Cell has the following attacks:

-(1) Melee Attack

-(2) The Ki Blast Attack

-(3) The Generic Beam Attack

-(4) The Gallit Gun, The Kamehameha Wave, and the Special Beam Cannon. (Press 4 several times to cycle through them in game.)

-(5)...(6) The Frieza Disc (I don't know the exact number, but he has the Disc attack.)

-(9) The ability to use Senzu Beans. (No, it's not an attack but it needs to be stated.)

-As for the Senzu Beans themselves, they are found in fairly large, light brown bags around the levels. Check in the other sections of the main forum for posts on Senzu Beans, I know for a fact that there are several more which may contain the answers you seek.

Have fun.
Thanks alot it will help me

Best answers
i like playing as cell but the shieldattack should be able to defend from friezadiscs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom