cell transformation 2 shud be bigger

Best answers
cells 2nd transformation was massive as was pointed out by vegeta in the series. as he mocked him for gettin smaller wen he became perfect.

if it is possible can u bulk him up and make him taller.
and maybe slower.

(and hello im new,dont h8 me because of it)

Best answers
Welcome.. :)

Cells second stage is indd 2 small, but it has been mentioned before...
Also, if you come up with a new idea, use the search button on the top right of your screen..
You can see there if it has been mentioned before..

Best answers
do not make cell slower!

thats the one appealing thing about cell to me, he has my favorite speed setting out of all the characters.

Also i do believe he does look a little small, but i dont want him any bigger. The main reason i dont play as frieza is that his second form is too big and makes it hard to see in certain situations

Best answers
Actually, he SHOULD be bigger and slower, since you can see by his lack of ability to get out of the hole Tien pushed him into, and his inability to atleast DODGE when fighting Vegeta that his large body didn't help him, even with his power.... Similar to USSJ Trunks vs Perfect Cell fight... Frieza should be much faster *pouts*

And Prank, you can adjust the camera settings for Half-Life, you know.

Best answers
For whatever reason, when you Trans Frieza, his speed feels godlike. I've noticed this and it should be 275 (that's 5 less than ssj), yet I zip around with crazy speeds. Is there a bug in Frieza's listed trans speed or something?

Best answers
i dont like freiza at all,he 2 slow 2 go up and dusent hav and good blast moves (cept for maybe his death ball) but apart from that he isnt 2 good. he fills the screen wen he goes lvl 2 aswell cell 2 shud do that.
he shud hav multiple finger laser like wen he attacked picollo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom