Cell shading

Best answers
Hey, :idea:
I was just playing Budoki 2 and it came accross to me that what if ESF could be cell shaded as well. I think it would improve the graphics a lot and the spirts and models would look less squareish and crappy. And also the fact that the spirt wouldn't have to be to detailed to death. Oh, and if it's not possible at less give me so credit for coming up with the idea in the 1st place. o_o

Best answers
give you so credit eh? I can give you credit for being the 1,000,000th person to come up with the idea, but that's about it.

And that's not actually a cell-shading mod. It's a podel pack that has a bunch of models with black lines drawn on them. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Retired
Best answers
i think if you used cel-shading in HL the engine would explode and kick your ass for making it do all that work.. remember Valve made it so don't expect anythign back 16-bit textures and a smile..

Best answers
well thanks Bihal I guess... I checked out the link to the cell shading and it looked crappy so... I don't know what to say. Maybe ESF can be a mod for Grand theif auto so we can go on a rampage killing people!!! ya! that would be cool! oh by the way nice picture light scream, though I think it looks like me waiting to dam long for 1.2, when in the hell is it coming out?

Best answers
atleast he didnt made a thread for it...
i give you the normal answer: WHEN IT'S DONE!!!
and cell shading is simply pointless: to much work+not much of a diffrence to anybody so it's quite a bad idea...

Best answers
Man you people most have to deal with a hell lot of crap to be such jerks

Best answers
dude ease up on the mods and admins

on tiopic : i dont think they should cell shading makes stuff really crappy and hard to see

Best answers
ya I think I already stated that gpas(look under the crazy fat kid pic.). But, just out of curiosity, you think the graphics will get any better? Like for example less squarish, ect.

Best answers
oh, ya I just been looking around the forus and it seems to be that there are many good ideas for 1.2 so I guess it understandable why it's taking to long to come out

Best answers
yes the graphics are improved (seen the new exslshions and there are some new models as well)

Best answers
you think it would be any closer to Buduki 2 or 1 with the explosion in the games are a ton more dramatic? It would make sence that there are like earthquake sensations when spirt bombs or any large attacks hit the ground or maybe a huge flash of light to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom