Cell move

Best answers
now that there is bots out for this game how about a cell move where he releases 2 cell jr. They have the moves like in the show and are weaker energy but fairly strong. It would work great but would take as long as or longer then a sporit bomb to pull off

Best answers
I like that idea a lot! But maybe one Cell jr. instead, two would be pretty hard to take on. The only attack they should have is the the blue generic ki blast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, good idea. But the team would need to further develop the bot AI first.

MaX

Best answers
yeh that would be kewl but if there were 3 cells on 1 team and u on other they release them and have 6 people fighting u. but then u should make Cjrs have 40 hp max.. i know that they were almost as powerful as Cell in series but it would be unfair or make it wwhere the one who released Cjr make it so it cant move or attack.. lota tihings in my ehad on this idea.. but this should og in sugestion if ya ask me :)

Best answers
nice idea
and about the 40hp idea wot about their techniques coz in the series they did have all of cells power + techniques do u fink to fair it out they should av less techinques?

Best answers
You could make them somewhat like the Babblers in NS. They are basically modified snarks. Just make the cell jr's a little smarter and stronger and without a decay rate.

Best answers
yeah sounds good, they would have 2 be some kind of challenge tho, since it took gohan ssj2 2 beat em all.

Best answers
wouldn't they lag majorly? I mean think about it like this(if it were just 2 cell jrs):
3 people are cell
3 people shoot that attack
6 lil cells plus everyone else
alotta lag

Best answers
think of this.... no they are small and they are bots they wont lag much. Also this move will take forever to pull off and kinda be a staller

can this be put in the suggestion forum?

Best answers
I like the Idea of Cell Jrs.
The idea needs alot more tweaking though.
Maybe they could have 40hp and Moves are Generic Beam and Melee??
I dunno still needs more thinking.

Best answers
Originally posted by D_6969
You could make them somewhat like the Babblers in NS. They are basically modified snarks. Just make the cell jr's a little smarter and stronger and without a decay rate.
Yea, thats a good idea. And about the lag, the babblers in NS don't cause any lag at all that I can see. (I have seen 2 gorges spew out 4 babblers each)

Best answers
Yeah maybe this is an idea the staff can think about.
It would be cool.
Oh and one thing I hate about cell his moves drain to much of his Ki. That sucks If you ask me.

Best answers
I would really wanna see that put in game.. Yes like Ns it would not lag the game at all.. and the posibility that everyone would be cell is low.. I say go for it Esf team great idea here. ;)

Best answers
I really like this idea. I'm sure it won't lag. I always play with 31 bots and my ping goes 5 maxiumum. Also I'm sure everyone will agree with me if I say that cell could only do this once he reaches his perfect form. Also since cell will probably get regeneration, it should take 40 hp off cell himself to create these cell jr. Also I think there should only be a maximum of 2 cell jrs.

Just one question, do you think the cell jrs. should die if cell dies?

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Yea, good idea. But the team would need to further develop the bot AI first.
Nah just make em sort of like the Scatterbeams that follow you :p

Best answers
Also I have another idea. How about you target someone and you do this attack. This way they don't just randomly fly anywhere looking for targets.

IMAGINE A CLAN CALLED "CELLS" AND 10 people sent cell jrs to you. That's like 30 vs 1.

Best answers
Well maybe be there should be a limit of how many cell jrs. there are out there. I say no more then 10 at a time. If someone tries to make cell jrs and there are already 10 our there then it will say a message that you have to wait.

Yeah I agree that it should take around 40 hp off since that's what most people want the health of each cell jr to be. Targeting someone is also a good idea. We wouldn't really need very smart bots if this was done. Once the bots right now finds a target they become pretty good a bit.(NOT AS GOOD AS PEOPLE BUT PRETTY GOOD)

Also I suggest that these cell jrs. don't melee, instead they fight like how they faught in the previous version, just punching and kicking. Or maybe a tiny beam.

Mog

Best answers
this is a great idea, cell really needs more moves... :S

Best answers
yeah cell needs some ORIGINAL moves, possibly make it a move he gains in his final form, since thats the only time he uses it. sort of a way to keep up with a ssj3.
A good way to limit the amout of little cells running around is have the 40hp (cell jrs life) come from the creators hp's. limiting the amount of little cells he can make to how low he wants his hp to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom