Cell Map

Best answers
Can someone make a really good cell map with a destroyable arena and when you destroy the arena it makes a huge crator? it would be sooo awesome! thx in advance.

Best answers
Sounds like the cell map on DragonmodZ (...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe u right! vanji!
its the same map as from dmz .... but im not a mapper ... but i think in dmz the maps r dirty and not nice! ^^ its a good idea to make a map like in dmz and and do something better! ;) good idea

Best answers
I just said that the idea sounds like the cell games map on dragonmodz ;)

I'm working on a cell-games map, but i don't like the idea to make the arena destroyable :]

Best answers
nnaw thats a good idea. make it so when the arena takes more then say 100 hp of damage it is destroyed, and there would be a large ass crater in its place / the surrounding landscape could go with it. but have the arenas hp go up quickly so you would have to hit it with a large kame or something to blow it up. dunno if thats possible with hammer though.

Best answers
vanji said:
...but i don't like the idea to make the arena destroyable :]
But anyway: 100dmg is tooo low. One beam an the arena would be destroyed for the whole timelimit. If anyone does something like that, then i would suggest about a obejct HP of ~10 mio. (so it gets destroyed if the fight takes a long time.)

Best answers
ya those are good ideas, so that you cant just destroy it with a bunch of mini ki blasts or a bunch of Gen. Beams. Just make it so that it will get destroyed by a fully charged Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash, Big Bang, Death Ball or Mouthbeam. It would be really nice for people like esf-movies who are trying to remake DBZ with esf.

Best answers
well, i played the swiss_cheese maps and i dont like them, i would rather have a cell map like DJ Ready's with a destroyable arena. Swiss_Cheese's cellgames map didnt really resemble the actual cell games.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swiss_Cheese maps or
esf_cell_arena

Both of those arenas are destroyable.

Swiss_Cheese takes too long
esf_cell_arena takes too short

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like throwing 20 sb on a func_breakable, so i reduced the health of the arena.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the idea is making a crater appear under the arena after it explodes, then the crater could be mapped under the actual arena. Once the arena is destroyed, the crater would appear. It would have been there the whole time, only now visible because the arena is gone. HL couldn't easily handle forming a crater by a player hitting a given spot in the ground, but it could definately handle that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well like if dmz r a mod for hl too.... then it couold be made! its just like one fiel is over the other one ^^ thts it.... the first a normal field like ktn_arena then if its destroyed then underneath ground would be comed ........ **** WTF? im telling..... well i hope u understand me something ^^

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
seriously ... whats so damn special about the cellgames eh?! its like everyone wants to make a cell arena ... in 40% of all esf maps is an arena with cell-like poles....

but yeah .. i made a cellgames map aswell but im not using the poles and / or a ring in every other map ...

can nobody come up with somethin more unique eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dj-ready ..... yeah u right that there more then 40% maps about cellgames ! but everybody want to make something others..... if u loock there r o many cellgames maps but.... every map is others to the other (well most of then :rolleyes: )
but at this map its somethin special! destroyable earth destroyable stone and many more..... but u right its allready sucking that every body want to make a cell games map or namek map ... ;| well we couldnt do anything ^^

Best answers
Everybody wants to make a cellgames map cuz the cell map which comes with ESF is quietly ****.

Your cellgames map, Ready, i think s2k_cellgames, is very nice, but the arena is too small ^-^

by the way: to make the crator under the arena is a nice idea, cuz if a arena gets destroyed, there must be a hole in the bottom. And if the crator is under the arena, it'll be realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom