Cell juniors for cell

Best answers
Cell isnt cell without cell juniors .
i mean he sucks right after he transforms and then he's pretty useless againts the saiyans ..he gains to little power.

lets say he gets to spawn 3 cell juniors with his power divided by the number.so 1 gets the same amount and tails along with him and uses all attacks including melee.each get 1/2 the amount and one melee's and one ki attacks.3 is divided in 'n 1/3 of your power and 1 melee's one ki attacks and one does both .notice there not as strong but still it whould look cool

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is a ok idea, but it would lagg like ****, think you have to release a jr cell and it ill have to fight off by it self without you controlling it so it would cause alot of lag and think of all the cell fans, there would be like 15+ jr cells running around per server o_Olol

Best answers
I'm guessing if they manage to put split form in the game then Cell Juniors will probably follow, or Cell will just get the split form also. Either way they will work the same i'm guessing.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If they had cell juniors, I am sure they would make a limit to how many(3 at most would be good). If it is possible, they can just have the cell juniors as bots. I don't know how well it would work, but it would be cool. Also, he probably woudn't get that attack until he transformed into perfect cell. We still have a long time to see if it would work out.

Best answers
It a good idea,but like what has already been pointed out it would lag really bad,but it would work better if instead of the jr. following cell they would act more as bots and they would go off and fight anyone who flys by

Wise Master

W
Well lets make an option for that when you start a server so a server can have the option like to have cell jr. or not only the ones with the L33T COMP will put cell jr. hehehehe ^_^

Best answers
Why not make the Cell jr's appear in one of cells attacks.
Trunks is able to make a lot of moves while charging his burning attack, so why not make an attack where while you are charging Cell blobs out 2 or 3 cell juniors..? :)

For example, you would spit out 2 cells while charging a strong KI ball, the 2 mini cells would fire 3 small ki balls each in the direction you are firing.. or something like that, just to illustrate...

Best answers
the difference is when trunks is moving his arms when charging the burning attack that is just the model moving, if cell where to make 3 cell jrs that would mean 3 model would be added and that would slow the game down.

Orz

Best answers
Not to mention that adding bots takes up the number of available players in the server. This is also why Split-Form has not had a very good reception from the ESF team. It's simply a burden to code.

Besides, Cell Juniors are hardly something Cell NEEDS - he only uses them to annoy Gohan. He could have taken out all the Z Fighters by himself without them.

Best answers
cell jr. would be cool, perhaps a non laggy solution would be to either have him(them) as selectable characters for a later version, or maybe if cell gets his perfect transformation, they could be a charged attack, where a 3d lil cell pops out of cell, and semi - homes in on the nearest enemy and explodes? i thought this might work maybe, it was kinda cool in the snes game DBZ : Hyper demension any way.....

Best answers
they could use the same thing as scatterbeam or kame torpedos for the cell jr attack

Best answers
I don't know why nobody seems to realise that Cell not only has his android/absorbing transformations, he also has the ability to go ssj, ussj etc
That "great power" that his cells "learnt" from Gohan was the ability to go ssj2. He does have saiyan genes after all.

It would be good if Cell had his android/Absorbing, and then once someone went ssj, he "learns" how to go ssj (Like the time he learns he can regenerate from seeing Piccolo do it) and can use it. I mean, then he would keep up with every for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom