Cell Confusing Attack

Best answers
I have idea for one Cell attack myself Confusing attack!
I posted it at ather Thread, but maybe it's good to think about it, at new one!

While you turn this attack on while teleporting, you loose more ki, and what it should do? Well just after every teleport, afterimage should stay much longer than normal, for example 30-40 seconds lol maybe longer! It will loose more ki, and should also be capable of making only 4 or 6 long staying afterimages at once! It would be great, if this special teleport afterimages could copy moves of real Cell, like moves or beams, but they should dissappear after hitting something! It would be hard to find real Cell, but it would be great fun to see! It would be like multiply technique(the one like afterimages, but Goku could done it so many "afterimages" could move, Cell should done it with easy too!), which was known by most of characters from DB and DBZ, lol even DBGT! It would be an attack, that can harm somebody, but it would be great to see for example 4 Cells launching Kamehameha, but only one would be true! What you guys think about something like that? Maybe it needs more to think about, but the idea is rather good! At least refreshing!

I think cell need to get something like that and it's probably easier to do than multiplying him soo every copy could normally fight! And he should get something new too:) maybe in 1.3 along with perfect transformation :D !

Best answers
hmm... i think it would be spammed too much... if they could make such an attack i think more they should use it for Tien if they were going to implant him (or whatever hes called, the one with the 3 eyes) cus he got the duplicate thingy attack :) so well,,, i really dont care if this attack is implanted or not

Best answers
It would be only about 4 at once, they wouldn't stay soo long:), just 30 seconds would be great! And they dissappear hitted by something, or if they will move and also hit for example in the tree:) soo it would be soo much spammed! Maybe Tien(if he will be created :D ) should have it too :laff: but Cell have many good attacks from Tien, soo he should have something like that too!

Og'

Best answers
Goku can already do this.... :O, he can teleport khh, and if he teleports, he leaves a after image of him using khh, if he teleported a bunch,. there ya go as many fake khh goku's as ya want to confuse your enemy, can even surrond him.

Best answers
Og' said:
Goku can already do this.... :O, he can teleport khh, and if he teleports, he leaves a after image of him using khh, if he teleported a bunch,. there ya go as many fake khh goku's as ya want to confuse your enemy, can even surrond him.
Everyone can have it now, but it's only for few seconds, and not moving!
Cell should have a special "attack" that about 4 afterimages stay much longer, and can move how he is moving!!

Og'

Best answers
No, not everyone can teleport while using a beam, only goku can.. when hes ssj.... at least in esf v1.1.... so What i'm saying is.. he will be able to basically do what this guy wants cell to do, as in he can leave after images that look like they are about to attack ya... and if the person is silly.. might block the one infront of him when the onmce behind is real...

Best answers
Og' said:
No, not everyone can teleport while using a beam, only goku can.. when hes ssj.... at least in esf v1.1.... so What i'm saying is.. he will be able to basically do what this guy wants cell to do, as in he can leave after images that look like they are about to attack ya... and if the person is silly.. might block the one infront of him when the onmce behind is real...
I was talking that all characters have afterimages in 1.2:) I not played too much in ESF1.1 because I need to upgrade my comp to play it at home(I will upgrade soon enough :laff: to play 1.2) soo I don't know how it works with goku? can his afterimages show his preparation to an attack, or he can also make false beam? Because I was thinking that cells afterimages could also do false beams, that just dissappear(with the false Cell) but without exploding!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think 40-50 seconds is way too long, plus its not going to confuse too many people if the images dont move, but the real one does. Its an idea, but i don't think it'd work with esf.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
I think 40-50 seconds is way too long, plus its not going to confuse too many people if the images dont move, but the real one does. Its an idea, but i don't think it'd work with esf.
Maybe little less time, but longer than normal afterimages, at least 15 seconds! Please read whole, next time:) as I said that this "illusions" move like original Cell! So if you create one he will do exactly what you do, if you start charging beam he will do the same, even if it was created while normal moving! I don't know if it's hard to make, but it would be confusing to see 4 Cell shoting a beam at you:) anyway they should dissappear even if you only beam it with genetic beam, or just swoop into them!

Og'

Best answers
A after image cant shoot a beam, they would need to be bots or something, this idea most likely wont work, and as for what I said, and what I dont think you understand. In esf 1.1 there are no after images, so goku being able to teleport while charging a khh was only useful to get closer to the person. But now it can be sued with after image, since you leave one when teleporting, so in v1.2, goku should be able to charge a khh, teleport around a bit, leaving the image of him cahrging the khh for 5 seconds each or whatever, and then he can actually use it, if it was clsoe up.. it might trick the person.. but far away, only as useful as it was in esf v1.1

Best answers
I know there weren't afterimages in 1.1:) just don't played soo much with Goku, ESF don't run on my pc, soo I really played it only few times:( but I buy new one soon and will play ESF 1.2 for sure:)! Well if it's can't be done, it can't but I'm not sure, I don't know anything about coding in HL, I just think that this after images could be REcreated while the Cell is moving, without any bots or something!

Og'

Best answers
The best they could do is let cell teleport while using khh. If they agve him another attack, that jsut made him split into 4 and shoot 4 khh's, one being real... would take alot of time.. and they would have to remove his khh ability after he transformed to perfect cell, since i'm assuming thats the only time he could do this... since he absorbed gokus cells.. and by perfect cell I mean perfect cell after he blew up. If they put this in it would be in like 1.4 or whenever they give cell his 3 more transes.

Best answers
Well Goku actually learned it much sooner(in DB), Cell haved Goku's cells from before the fight with Frieza, so he learnt instant Teleportation as new move, but he should be able to do everything that Goku knows before(even in DB)! So he could make it before blew up with Goku:)! And I'm not sure about consumption of time to code it:), it should only check what's Cell is doing, and update his illusions:) I'm not sure but it shouldn't be "too" hard:)!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The after images are only confusing in certain situations. Having them stick around for a while longer wouldn't really do much.

Best answers
Why none of you read whole idea:( it would be just teleport afterimages, they would be created alike them, but it would be rather illusions of original Cell, they would be refreshed as Cell moving, or firing a beam, they would move in the same directions that original one! Well I think something like that would be little more confusing than just afterimages:)

Best answers
well think of an after-image moving into a wall....
anyway the constantly-refreshed images will cause
lag to some low end computers, which isnt such a great thing you know....
maybe you can give him a sec button that takes longer and more ki, but shows 2 more cell (not real cells).
and kaba: please use these: , or . or ; intead of always using too much smilies....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you go and play the game a bit more Kaba, because this really just wouldn't fool alot of people. Its hard to suggest something for a game when you've played so little of it.

Best answers
Well even if your after image stays forever, i know you can see the difference.
Cuz when you aim at an afterimage i am sure that you wont detect PL so ppl will know that it's fake. (right?)

Best answers
lol I forget about the detector thingy, probably it would be too easy to see the real Cell, but which gave more lag, a model of Cell as for example a bot, or refreshable afterimage? I was thinking the second will take less than normal player, soo I was wrong? Anyway it would be great to see even in ESF 1.4 something like that or even better multiplication when another Cells would be bots, and attack the same opponent at once, or(should be some comands to them) every attack different guy, they would have everything like real Cell but have 1/2 of ki 1/4 of health to not be too strong!

lol later I will be "testing" ESF 1.2 like a maniac, just these days... stupid exams I shouldn't stay soo loong at comp, but waiting on ESF 1.2 to finally download it!

Anyway I suggested it, soo you people say if it could be possible, if it isn't(at least for now) then leave it, but if ESF 1.3 will have new animations, and transformations, I hope there will be 1.4 someday with some new attacks!:D(sorry for the smiley life is funny, soo I smile, but if it's bother you I stop - or make another ^^ - joking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom