Cell and other auras

Best answers
Cell's aura ingame is green, but on the tv show, u can notice that cell form 1's aura is the same as normal vegeta, a white aura, cell form 2 has a ssj aura, a yellow aura.Now about perfect cell i'm not sure but i'll try to inform myself about his aura in perfect form.
I think u should change the auras.

And maybe normal goku's aura to red or something.. i dunno.Instead of making a kaioken atack for goku u woulkd just make a red aura with a bit more power up than the other player's auras.

Best answers
this wont affect the game in any way... goku wont get a better aura... the aura's of the charcters could change in any of the future releases so just hope u get different auras personaly i think the aura colours are jsut rite

Best answers
i agree with you about the red aura for normal goku.
just think it would look real good and it makes alot of sence.
and Cell form 1 had a yellow aura when he fought Piccolo and the Androids.

Best answers
oh.. then it should be yellow... this was mainly because of the aura colours, not to change any gameplay the kaioken was just another stupid sugestion.But anyways it would be kwel to c goku's aura red and cell's yellow.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there was a thread on cells aura a while back. anyways i agree and i think cells aura should be yellow (although that would get confusing because i would think he was ssj) and gokus aura was white not red right?

Best answers
Hmmm, it might have been yellow (for the most part) in the show, but I like ESF's green aura because it makes Cell more unique.

Of course, I don't really care if they do decide to change the aura.

Best answers
there was a huge debate over this awhile ago . this is how it concluded . cells aura was yellow because of all of the people that he absorbed. when he blew himself up and all the people that he absorbed were not a part of him anymore he starting making his own lightshows instead of using other peoples power for his light shows. when he started making up his own light shows they were green ..
so cell himselfs aura = green but all the people he absorbed made the aura yellow so its not acually his aura that is yellow.

Best answers
Shouldn't Piccolo get the green aura? I mean, in the episode where he fights Android 17, what is it, The Monster Is Coming, or something, he goes Super Namek and a green aura is the result.

Best answers
no such thing as super namek... and piccolo always has a white aura same as the rest of the human z fighters...

Best answers
Was I seeing things in that episode? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Best answers
krillin says piccolo would be like a super namek he dosnt say he is one hes jsut refering to what sort of power he would ahev compaired to a SSj he is infact a Fusion

Best answers
sigh.

Goku, gohan, vegeta, trunks, krillin, piccolo (normal) should get a white aura.

Cell should get a yellow aura.

All the ssj's should get yellow aura's (DUH)

Piccolo Transed should get a very white aura that like engulfs all of his body like hes on fire.

Freeza should get a Blue aura.

Buu: PInk aura

Best answers
Piccolo's aura when he was vs 17 was a very light sort of silvery blue which is almost white. and as some1 else said looks like he is sort of on fire. that should be piccolo's aura when he ascends. that aura colour has got to be the best

Best answers
i think Goku should have ared aura, because a real kiao-ken would make him even more powerful than he is now, so a red aura would reflect the kiao-ken instead.

and piccolo did go super namek and his aura was bright aqua-green

vegetas aura should be blue - see preactically all the sagas :\

cells should stay green, it looks cool

friezas should stay the same

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use search next time
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32894

"normal" cell had different aura colors ...
2nd cell had a gold aura ...
perf cell had a gold and a violet color (powerup against Goku) ...

normal vegeta had white and violet

Goku will get a red aura when he uses Kaioken ... not earlier and not later

why should Frieza get a blue aura ???

I prefer MPs post .. I like it the way it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom