Cell absortion

Best answers
Hey, another one of my useless suggestions :)

Maybe in a later version when all the characters are unique (i say this everytime) they could improve cell. I have heard alot of suggestions about characters learning moves and stuff with characters like buu, but why not do it with cell. It makes sense, he has every move, but why not remove most of his moves and give him the capability to learn 2 moves.

Say you fire a kamehameha at cell, i block and and win the powerstrugle, i absorb the attack and learn a new move. This would make him a unique character, very unique. Maybe its just me, but i hope by the time a much later release comes out each character will be so different from one another that it suits the players tactics. Oh, and make it so that cell can only absorb 2 attacks at most, and he can disgard them with a special key or something.

I know it would be hard to code, and the animations would be a total pain in the butt, but it would be quite nice to see cell like that i think :) Come, bring your insults or praise ofr my cheap idea :D

Best answers
a very good idea. let me make a suggestion. (this would also be hard to encode) he should be able to use the attack that killed him (bar melee), this is KINDA more like the show (when cecll dies, he has the attacks that were used against him.... something like that). but ur idea is still good

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But think of it, why would Cell have to learn the attacks? In the series, he knew them even before getting attacked by them.

Best answers
good point.. i forgot that he had most of them. well, there is still alot of attacks that he doesnt have, like trunks burning attack (even though it is useless :)), ability to use goku's transportation while chargin up attacks, vegeta's big bang and final flash, piccolo's scatter thingy. there are more attacks that he doesnt have.

ps i was goin to say something else but i fogot wat. it'll come back LOL:) :laff: :) :laff:

Best answers
Yeah, thats what i had in mind, i know he has them in the series, but it would be nicer if you had to learn the moves before. He would be like Kriby from Super Smash Bro's , a nice character who can mimic others to addapt his tactics to suit the player. Maybe he can have a few attacks he comes standard with.

Best answers
Kirby......LOL.......imagin, kirby vs cell......LOL

i bet u the esf team wont use ur idea.

(now that i said that, mabey they will) LOL

Best answers
or just make him learn the moves when he get hit by them and isn't dead

Best answers
im sorry but its a bad idea it would be to hard to do ok ok imagine this
Your cell and your blocking vegetas final flash you somehow stop it and absorb it then u stop his big bang then u stop a gallit gun then u stop a kamehameha.....you see where im going he would be almost unstopable and it would be really unfair:(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Checkplease, it wouldn't be completely unbalancing because it still costs ki to use attacks. And don't forget that it isn't exactly the easiest thing to win in a block struggle.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eek! Poor Cell... doesn't he have a small enough number of attacks already? True, there is a tactical application to all three of his signature attacks, but with his lacking power levels they really aren't much of a match for the Saiyans or the Namek who originaly wielded them. So sure, he could struggle and (supposedly) win a block struggle and earn himself a yellow generic beam or a mouth beam, but would it really be worth it? You couldn't even struggle most of the more all-purpous attacks like many generic beams or Trunks's Burning Attack. You might end up with a big bang or a final flash if you were insanely lucky (considering both their power, and your lack thereof), but you wouldn't survive long enough to make much use of it. If you were able to keep them after you died, perhaps... but still, your lack of power level would seriously hamer their usefulness.

Cell is alright the way he is. Perhaps after he is given his perfect transformation, however, we could go ahead and institute a system like this, as his 2nd transformation should be a great improvement over the original.

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
im sorry but its a bad idea it would be to hard to do ok ok imagine this
Your cell and your blocking vegetas final flash you somehow stop it and absorb it then u stop his big bang then u stop a gallit gun then u stop a kamehameha.....you see where im going he would be almost unstopable and it would be really unfair:(
Im not sure if i said it correctly, he can only have 2 attacks at a time, so he cant have like all 20 attacks in the game.

Ok, so it is kinda a bad idea, in some aspects, im just trying to see if esf can get more unique, you know, having different characters performing different tasks, to suit the player better. But yeah, blocking a final flash it rather hard, but something simple like a big bang (kinda simple....) would be ok.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think the absortion is good, there could be a move where you grab an enemie and you have to use the melee buttons like in a ps and if you get it over a certain limit, you absorb them and your pl doubles :laff:

Best answers
Ok. You say it is a good idea but how will Cell absorb a move like Destructo Disk? Hi will be killed because it is a Insta Kill atack!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it will jsut be like going ssj or next form, cause sometimes they get a different moves
e.g ssjgohan - gets kamehameha

so everytime cell absorbs someone, he gets a new weapon slot, but would cause alot of lagg!

Best answers
whith regards to destructo disk, he doesn't :)

For the same reson he wouldn't be able to absorb solar flare. Hey, its just an idea, i doubt it will ever be concidered to be put into the final version anyways, just nice to hypothesise about it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t! suck up a laser :p... Or suck up a guy regenerating with Buu! :D:D Jk... But if you sucked in EVERYTHING in the game... it would be pretty.... insane? lol... big fat list of attacks go on and on.... Spirit bomb... Shieldattack :D.. w00t! wonder what cell would do with that :D

Best answers
CELL WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=BL=-
CELL WILL KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

ARHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk.
Joking?
Spaming?

You can do better than that. Please only post when you have something to say about the topic at hand.

Best answers
Forget all that sh*t about Cell absorbing attacks, think about absorbing people with his tail!

You know, jab that tip into an unsuspecting victim, and suck 'em dry for more power and/or health! :devgrin:

Best answers
yeah, it could wark similar to buu's candy beam, close range and they can simplay kick you outa it? why use it then? gives heapsa powerlevel (like buu's candy) and maby some HP back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom