Cel shaded goku, super saiyan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how can you say it looks like a character that doesnt exist?

Best answers
that looks really good gir :D your getting better at both skinning and modeling, the cell shaded effect looks great, you nailed it perfectly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
how can you say it looks like a character that doesnt exist?
ive got a bfp model of gokhan so i know how it looks like.
the model is good but the skin not, the face is completly divrend than goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is it different? explain? and also, you cant say you know how it looks when, even though the model exists, its a work of fiction NOT a real character.

Best answers
Hey, the chin looks a whole load better now its been rounded off, before it looked like it could have been used as a tin opener... well done :)

Best answers
probably the forehead or the hair thats the problem
the hair doesn't look much like goku except from an angle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh i get what you mean...but its hard to get a 2d picture to look good 3d at all angles...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sorry to be mean. but am i the only one that thinks it looks terrible. it looks nothing like goku. now if someone showed this to me and i was oblivious to it being made. i would know its goku because of a certain few characteristics. but its just really bad. fix... well everything the ears the hair that mouth. its not smooth at all. fix the eyes they arent that dark of a green. fix the arms. fix the hair its terrible and uneven. and it looks fattened. like someone took a goku mode and crushed it with their shoe.

Best answers
maybe because it's cell shaded? Maybe because he's trying to make it look 2d and cartoonish? Be more specific, your telling him to fix something that he doesn't know what's wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sorry to be rude But it doesnt look like goku.. Not at all.. The hair is so wierd and waked out, it has like 4 spikes. And hes so puney. You made him so small. The skin, even for cell shaded is terrible, the face looks nothing like goku and the wrinkles have no detail and are shaded pretty bad. The chest doesnt even have any muscles, nor the arms.

I dont know, dont like it, look at some refs.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is a little skinny. Buff him up a bit. The model isnt too bad, just fix some of the things that the others have said.

bright and early eh cj? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom